• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&P Shield 9mm: Want to check out.

If anyone near Holden, MA has a S&W Shield 9mm, or knows of a shop, that they would be willing to let me check out I'd really appreciate it. I'm not looking to take it to the range, unless you want to, I want to compare it to my G26 and see if it's what I might want to carry concealed during warm weather with less clothing. I've already checked out the reviews and many say it's a "single stack G26". I'm not sure the difference between the two is enough for me to justify spending the money, I'd probably have to get rid of something else to get it. Looks like a nice gun but I can't really make a decision without having it in hand.

Any personal experience, for or against, is greatly appreciated.

gahh if only you were closer to Malden. I would have liked to shoot your g26 and you could have shot my Shield.

gahh if only you were closer to Malden. I would have liked to shoot your g26 and you could have shot my Shield.

Maybe we could arrange something one of these weekends. I'd love to shoot one before laying out the cash. I'll probably have to get rid of a G19 to get one so it's got to be really good.

- - - Updated - - -

I think original bobs has one to rent

I'll look into that. Thank you.

Stumpg26,

I've got a 9 shield and I'd like to compare it with your G26. I drive through Holden regularly. PM inbound.

Back
Top Bottom