M&P Forum

I registered on the M&P forum last week. Can`t activate the account until they send you an email. I`ve never received an email and I can`t find any contact info for the site administrator.
anyone got any contact info for that site?
RWL

This happened to me as well. Down the bottom i just clicked on a Admin name and emailed them and told them the problem. they just activated my account right then and there.

M&P

This happened to me as well. Down the bottom i just clicked on a Admin name and emailed them and told them the problem. they just activated my account right then and there.
I just emailed [email protected].
We`ll see.
I should be picking up my M&P from Mike laRocca today. Hopefully I`ll be able to fire it this weekend. I`ll report in on the trigger job.

I got the e-mail without a problem. Got my M&P 9 back from Derr Precision. Did a great job on it. And fast turn around. Picking up a new M&P 40C from AG guns tomorrow.

I sent 2 m&p 40 to Dan Burwell in Penn.He sais 5 to 7 day turn around for a trigger job and blasting.This all took place over 3 weeks ago and I,ve been calling him just to make sure everything was ok.5 calls and 1 e-mail later he responded that he was shipping them tommorow.This is terrible coustomer service and even if the guns come back great he wont be getting anymore of my buisness.Think twice before trusting him with your gun.He never returned any of my calls that was the wrong way to do buisness

Back
Top Bottom