LTC reported stolen before issue date from PD

Just my own opinion here but the above is a pretty condescending reply from a "moderator" of this site,
orig post is from a member that's only been here what ? a year and a half !! Do better.

DrGrant is a solid dude. He's by far the best moderator on this forum and he's been active for the entire duration. If you think his post here, which was tongue and cheek was bad don't start reading other mods posts and replies [rofl]

Not everyone should be a moderator. Most people should not be moderators. drgrant? he should be a moderator.

He's the only mod here I'll poll smoke also. The rest? some of them are pure cringe. Some of them are meh and eddiecoyle is probably the best under grant.

... I for one would want to know why I wasn't informed when I picked up the license the 1st time ?
Was it simply lost in the mail or actually stolen ?
Well put, specifying that you have "the want to know".

Now if you had "the need to know",
you'd have been in much worse shape.

Because you'd probably never know.

And then it would be a matter of you being denied something you need.
That hurts.

But just being denied something you want - well, that's life.

You'd need a 2nd form of auth for a pin, but if they stole someones whole wallet theyd be able to get a pin. Of course whole exercise makes no sense though. How can criminal be smart enough to do all of that (steal some guys wallet without them finding out about it quickly, use LTC + DL to get pin, go buy gun etc) and then not realize hes going directly to jail once this action gets detected? ...
Let's not blow past the part where unless the thief is OP's doppleganger,
there's that pesky detail of the licensee's ID photo on the LTC.

I would love to be able to get a duplicate so I can leave one on my bike.
It's a pain to remember to grab it out of my wallet AND put it back after a ride.
[rolleyes]
What, is this the First-World Problem Horror Stories thread?

Get a wedge, and take your whole freaking wallet with you.

(Just don't get the kind of wedge that twists off
and be like The Bride doing a half-assed job of attaching it,
and then losing her wallet, keys, compact,
and whatever else chicks put in their wedge.
Luckily it was at a small county park down the Shore,
and some mountain biker turned it in to the park HQ
before she even noticed it had fallen off).

Back
Top Bottom