LTC renewal question

Sam P

NES Member
The Armour in my town said everything checked out fine and there no problems with the renewal. I sent her a check for 100.00 and she sent me a receipt along with a message that said the state my take 8 weeks to process it. I thought the towns issued the LTC what does the state have to do with this?

The towns and city administer the process, the Chief sings the license but it’s issued by the state. MSP does the majority of the background checks, are part of the approval or denial, then print the LTC and send back to you PD for it to be issued.

Where are you from Mars, or Massachusetts? I have a question what town has a designated armour to process LTC's are you in Massachusetts? If you are in this state, you are going to be fu'ed around so get used to it.

The towns and city administer the process, the Chief sings the license but it’s issued by the state. MSP does the majority of the background checks, are part of the approval or denial, then print the LTC and send back to you PD for it to be issued.
Thank you.

Where are you from Mars, or Massachusetts? I have a question what town has a designated armour to process LTC's are you in Massachusetts? If you are in this state, you are going to be fu'ed around so get used to it.
Never had any problems in the past I am 65 had my ltc in the same town since I was 25.

Back
Top Bottom