LTC in MA. A newspaper "report" from a non-resident.

Her non-resident LTC is valid for 6 years?

I think it's still a one year licence, but you only have show up every six years; you can renew the other five times through the mail.

As a non-resident, she still has to do the Moon Island Qualification Test?

er... I thought that was only Boston and Brookline, not NR.

I think it's still a one year licence, but you only have show up every six years; you can renew the other five times through the mail.

er... I thought that was only Boston and Brookline, not NR.
has to prove it's to protect life and "PROPERTY" Getting the smell of fake news!

The print edition of this article on Sunday had “anyone 15 and over” and it was changed when they finally posted to their website very late in the day.

“So essentially, with a clean record and $300 ($100 application fee, $100 course and $100 firearms identification card), anyone 21 and older can get a Massachusetts license to carry.”

The print edition of this article on Sunday had “anyone 15 and over” and it was changed when they finally posted to their website very late in the day.

“So essentially, with a clean record and $300 ($100 application fee, $100 course and $100 firearms identification card), anyone 21 and older can get a Massachusetts license to carry.”

Was the correction noted with a footnote/retraction/... or just a simple edit?

Was the correction noted with a footnote/retraction/... or just a simple edit?
I don’t even know where to look for corrections in the print edition but the online edition had 21and over from the beginning.
I called the publisher, always get voicemail, and left a long message about what a POS this series is and how poorly researched.

...Since then Gross has completed an internship with the Chicago Sun-Timeslifestyle magazine, Splash, risen to editor of the FreeP and is now reporting for the Boston Globe. (Note: She also worked as a web production assistant for this very site.) That’s a pretty strong background for a senior let alone a rising junior.
Sam-Gross.jpg

Samantha Gross (’18)makes the most of her opportunities | College of Communication

She must be at the top of her class.
Hasn't even finished her degree yet and she has learned the dark side of the force.
Lie
Pass off fiction as fact.
Mislead
Create statistics
Did I miss anything ?
Her professors must be very proud.

I follow her on FB. She works for One America News, a nationwide conservative news network. I was seeing a lot of pro-Trump stuff from her during the election, but not as much in the last year.
Yes, I used to see her quite frequently on OAN but I've not seen her for a long time.

I know that he was a Moderator's nightmare, but boy could he set the record straight in a manner like few others could and a great many of us wish we could do.

He flew to close to the sun too many times. [angry]

Staff should have just let him off his leash, given him his own 'enter at you own risk' sub-forum, and let the chips fall where they may. [banana]

What I noticed is FS has 14,000+ of those = 12% of the market

Of course there are probably an equal amount of person-to-person transfers

That comes out to 280/week or about 47 per day they are open. That is some business.

How many Mass non-resident LTC permits are active?

Are those numbers real? Over 111,000 guns sold last year.
2017 report from FBI says 108,253 FFL sales in MA, so +110K when you count multiple guns in one transaction.

New Hampshire did "only" 101K sales through FFLs (still adds up to about 4x as many per resident). The FBI summary also shows NICS checks for permit issuance, with a huge drop in permit queries from New Hampshire in 2017.

How many Mass non-resident LTC permits are active?

2017 report from FBI says 108,253 FFL sales in MA, so +110K when you count multiple guns in one transaction.

New Hampshire did "only" 101K sales through FFLs (still adds up to about 4x as many per resident). The FBI summary also shows NICS checks for permit issuance, with a huge drop in permit queries from New Hampshire in 2017.

A huge drop in permit queries, you say? Gee, I wonder why. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom