LTC in MA. A newspaper "report" from a non-resident.

In 2017, 111,637 guns were sold by licensed vendors in the state, according to records obtained from the Massachusetts Department of Criminal Justice Information Services. That’s more than 306 guns purchased a day, give or take

Hahahahaha. 306. . . . give or take.

Seems like Samantha just got a job as an intern at the State Whorehouse and hasn't had a really hard English prof yet. That's too bad, for Samantha.

Glad the Tongue and Groove (strangely, Sammy fits both parts, being a T&G Tounger in the "MOAR GOVRNMINT NOW" movement Groove) has such hard hitting pieces.

so was that sarcasm? Because the process is lengthy. And there were some minor errors in her description of the process. But it sounds like she is from a much more free state than here.

"After my visit to the Chelsea office, all I have to do is wait. They say two to three weeks." [rofl2] [rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2]
MAYBE to get the appointment setup to get interviewed and such... Also, the listed '40 days' time frame doesn't have the additional qualifier that they are NOT held to that time limit in any ways, shape or form. If it goes six months, oh well, so sad, too bad...

Maybe she got 'preferential' treatment as a 'journalist' so that they can put out false information. I wouldn't put it past the MA .gov to do that.

I couldn't stomach the alleged article and stop reading. I'm not sure why she is whining about MA being too easy. She does realize all the non res is good for is bringing some of what you already own into MA? You can't even buy anything if you don't already own it. And if you do own it and are a bad guy, you aren't going to waste your time getting permission first.

I couldn't stomach the alleged article and stop reading. I'm not sure why she is whining about MA being too easy. She does realize all the non res is good for is bringing some of what you already own into MA? You can't even buy anything if you don't already own it. And if you do own it and are a bad guy, you aren't going to waste your time getting permission first.
Why are you attempting to use logic???

Keith G. Langer aka Scrivener.

He's even better when he's being not so "eloquent". [rofl]

I know that he was a Moderator's nightmare, but boy could he set the record straight in a manner like few others could and a great many of us wish we could do.

Minor errors?

LTC at age 21?
Able to buy a handgun in MA on non-resident LTC?
FID+LTC required?

>she didn't get her license yet. Lol

It will be ironic if the FRB issues with restrictions.

Best part is if you read through to the end......she didn't get her license yet. Lol
Yeah, I saw that... Plus she put in the 'canned' time frame given to everyone. Which everyone (who knows ANYTHING about the process) knows that's a fairy tale. I've seen reports of people waiting more than six months before finding out if they're getting the permission slip, or not.

She's still young... hopefully the experience will open her eyes to our side... surely better than the blind lemmings who follow the holy word of the liberal MSM.

we can hope..

She's still young... hopefully the experience will open her eyes to our side... surely better than the blind lemmings who follow the holy word of the liberal MSM.

we can hope..

Somebody needs to take her to a range and (in a positive way) teach her about firearms and firearms responsibility.

Somebody needs to take her to a range and (in a positive way) teach her about firearms and firearms responsibility.

Remind her after the range session to triple check for any extra shell casings in her shoes or clothes, pointing out that they are ammunition components and therefore illegal (a felony??) for her to posses without a license.

Hold it. She's getting a Journalism degree in 2 months??? With writing like that????

Wow. For $65K/yr at BU, they should be writing her articles for her. I'm sure when she can't get a REAL job in Journalism making $150K/yr she'll blame the "violence inherent in the system." LOL She's sure-as-shootin gonna be repressed.

Her non-resident LTC is valid for 6 years?
As a non-resident, she still has to do the Moon Island Qualification Test?

I hope someone sees this and determines she's unsuitable due to stupidity.

Well it certainly is easier than getting unbiased journalism in ma...
Seriously. I wonder what this woman had to go through to be able to print her lying BS propaganda?

Seems like she has to jump through far less hoops to exercise her 1A rights than I did to exercise my 2A rights. And definitely caused more damage asserting hers.

Back
Top Bottom