LPD: Woman arrested for turning in husband’s firearms to Lakeland police

Crazy TWIT-BITCH will now be a Felon
013.gif

Am I reading this wrong? I don't understand your "no charges" comment. The way I read it, it says he was charged with "Dom Viol-Agg Battery Deadly Weapon" and is out on $10K bail:
"Bond/Purge Number: B107291 Amount Paid:10000.00."

Do I have that wrong?

I don't know, actually. I was just going by the Polk County Inmate Profile that I linked, where at the bottom it says "Inmate has no charges". I figured they would be the authority, but who knows? It is also possible he's been arrested more than once, but this is the only instance that comes up under that name in this jurisdiction.

I don't know, actually. I was just going by the Polk County Inmate Profile that I linked, where at the bottom it says "Inmate has no charges". I figured they would be the authority, but who knows? It is also possible he's been arrested more than once, but this is the only instance that comes up under that name in this jurisdiction.

This is what's at the link. What am I missing here?

Capture2.JPG

The original article(s) said she stole ("removed") an AR and a pistol. Suddenly, that constitutes "an arsenal." That's a low standard for an arsenal, even for the anti's.

Back
Top Bottom