• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lower Parts Kit Recommendations?

Daniel Defense if you can find them....around 75 bucks. Difficult to get even in good times. I buy from Midway mainly cause they're fast shippers. I bought a couple of the DPMS LPK's from them a week or two ago, we'll see how those work if nothing else better turns up.

I've put in two DoubleStar kits, one Palmetto State, and I have a DPMS ready to go for my next one. They seem comparable and all around $60 if you can find them.

http://www.whiteoakarmament.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17874&cat=283&page=1

This is what I put in my 1st build, been happy with the single stage trigger but I don't compete, just punch paper. Have felt gritty single stage triggers and this is not. I think I read that ALG polishes the trigger.

Good luck

FYI White Oak's website does not reflect their inventory. I have two LPK's on back order with them when I placed my order last week. They posted the ALG trigger is back ordered, you can call and see if the LPK without trigger group is in stock or not them order accordingly.

I've use PSA and Stag in three builds so far. I like Stag better but not much of a difference. As already said get what you can find at this point because they are scarce out there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Got one for Cheaper Than Dirt - only one I could find listed In Stock - at $142.82 shipped. Not a great price, but my build from an 80% lower would be limited without a kit...

Got one for Cheaper Than Dirt - only one I could find listed In Stock - at $142.82 shipped. Not a great price, but my build from an 80% lower would be limited without a kit...

Did it come with a $50 bill?

Scratch that - out of stock, and Bushwhacker is now saying "Note: An FFL or Tax Stamp is required for purchase." anyway. F them.

I've put in two DoubleStar kits, one Palmetto State, and I have a DPMS ready to go for my next one. They seem comparable and all around $60 if you can find them.

I have used quite a few Double Star/JT kits, good value for the money and never had an issue with any of them.

I ordered a stag lpk at the end of December and I just received it this week. Little too late though, I just sold my lower. Got a bushmaster lpk coming in also at the end of the month.

Jim

the Stag LPKs were still in stock as of 11p today. Or at least that's what my computer and credit card told me

Last edited:
Purchased this yesterday from Palmetto State Armory and today they are out of stock. Paid $127 with shipping.
classic_lbk_blk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom