Love this site and the people on it!

I am so glad I signed up on this site and became a NES Member, I have learned so much and met some cool people but as I type here before you folks today I would just like to publicly thank NES Member jneumann.

I posted a thread not to long ago about IWB Holsters for my M&P 40c, I wanted to see if anyone had any for me to borrow and try out before buying one. Well jneumann was one of the many members that stepped up and offered his holsters, I took him up on his offer and he mailed both of his holsters to me to try out. I love both of the holsters and will be buying one soon.

So thank you very much jneumann!!

For all you non-green members. Go GREEN, it is so worth it!

let us know which one you like. I just got a 40C and need to get one.

And yes this site is great!

Yep this site ROCKS!!!!! Lots of great info and more deals than you can shake a stick at....Thanks All you NES'ers!!!!! And to all those that are still not Green, JOIN UP!!!! It's worth it, to keep these forums Rockin'!!

Both holsters are pretty comfortable. C-tac and the M-tac, I did order the M-tac last night though, so I guess I like that one better, but as I said I also like the other one. Maybe I will end up getting one of those too, haha.

Both holsters are pretty comfortable. C-tac and the M-tac, I did order the M-tac last night though, so I guess I like that one better, but as I said I also like the other one. Maybe I will end up getting one of those too, haha.

I love my M-tac very comfortable, mine carries a sig 229, which is relatively heavy, with no problems.

If you look in the mirror you will find the reason why this sight is the best. It would not thrive without the green members and the bossman and his staff of mods. It seems that the rolls are increasing at an increbible rate.

I cannot imagine the time involved having to read all the threads.

You guys/gals are really the best.

This is the best firearms site on the internet and most of the credit goes to the Boss and the Mods. Of course it doesn't hurt that that we have brilliant, erudite, literate and good looking posters and Blitz1 as members, either [grin].

Mark056

This is the best firearms site on the internet and most of the credit goes to the Boss and the Mods. Of course it doesn't hurt that that we have brilliant, erudite, literate and good looking posters and Blitz1 as members, either [grin].

Mark056

Thanks Mark that's really nice of, hey wait minute [frown]

[wink][smile]

Back
Top Bottom