Los Angeles sheriff’s deputy fatally shot while sitting in his patrol car, days after getting engaged

Reptile

NES Member
A Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputy was killed when he was ambushed and shot in the head while sitting in his patrol car Saturday — four days after he had become engaged, police said.

Deputy Ryan Clinkunbroomer, 30, was discovered unconscious outside the Palmdale sheriff’s station at approximately 6 p.m., Los Angeles County Sheriff Robert Luna said during a press conference late Saturday.

Clinkunbroomer was rushed nearly 10 miles away to Antelope Valley Medical Center in Lancaster, where he was listed in critical condition before he succumbed to his injury.

“I’m assuming at this point because he was in uniform. That, to me, is sickening,” Luna said.

The gunman remains at large as of Sunday morning.

Continues...

The police are being hunted down and killed.

LA County officials announce new lead, 250k reward in ambush killing of sheriff's deputy​

Ryan Clinkunbroomer was an eight-year veteran of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department​

Head on a swivel.

It's a tough job. I'm sure the situational awareness needs to be constant. It's sad that we've come to this, but not entirely unpredictable given the way our police state has evolved over the years.

Sad for his family, definitely.

Back
Top Bottom