• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looks like Stop & Shop jumped on the anti-gun bandwagon

Got back a little while ago grocery shopping at the one in Allston.

I was passing by the magazine aisle and noticed all the firearms related ones
were gone from the shelves... no more slick, glossy, overpriced, tier-1 operator
magazines with $3,000+ AR's on the cover.

Honestly though, I'm surprised they've carried them this long.
I really thought they'd pull them after Sandy Hook, but I guess this
time the pressure and controversy got to them.

Got back a little while ago grocery shopping at the one in Allston.

I was passing by the magazine aisle and noticed all the firearms related ones
were gone from the shelves... no more slick, glossy, overpriced, tier-1 operator
magazines with $3,000+ AR's on the cover.

Honestly though, I'm surprised they've carried them this long.
I really thought they'd pull them after Sandy Hook, but I guess this
time the pressure and controversy got to them.

IIRC you live in moonbat central, I would not be surprised if some manager just did it so they didn't have to listen to some braying f***ing moonbat. And it was probably more than one, too.

-Mike

Last edited:
cant imagine ever buying an over-priced gun magazine (publication) i use that new invention, the internet. that said, i shop in all of them. S&S, market basket, roche brothers, wegmans, shaws, whatever. they all have their own price point niche depending on what i'm looking to buy

Oh no! Where else am I going to buy products at 50% off using their loyalty card, the same day that product's regular price without the card mysteriously doubles?

S&S doesn't sell magazines that have guns in them? Well golly gee, I guess I'm convinced. Time to take a sawzall to the collection. Thanks, S&S, for helping me see the error of my ways as well as providing me with bruised kiwifruit.

Tractor Supply sells a bunch of firearms related magazines (the paper kind with glossy covers). Will be interesting to see if they cave too. I certainly hope not. I enjoy shopping there.

It goes to show what we are up against. The opposition is smart, industrious and insidious. Somebody from "Mom's" etc. is putting in the time and effort to get these companies, and more importantly with them the common man who hasn't yet formed an opinion, on board.

Back
Top Bottom