• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looks like Nickle won't be opening up a London branch office

Pretty much the way it is in MA!

Anyone can still buy a "bullet press" here with no permits, however . . . at least for now! ALL other components require a permit to purchase in state and the same permit to possess.

MrsWildweasel said:
I guess we'll all be outlaws. [lol] Reasons 150 why not to live under British rule.

Only #150?
Damn you must be nice... I am already up over 300. [twisted]

Lynne said:
Nickle said:
You've heard of those "Arsenal Laws" proposed in the past? I violate EVERY damned one of them.

I'm proud of ya son!! <sniff> He's such a good boy.

[lol]

I forget which one of us is the older one. I'll leave you an out, I'm 50, almost 51.

Oh, Sue, the bullet moulds I needed to make decent Nagant Revolver ammo are on the way.

SnakeEye said:
cars kill more people than any other inanimate object..
they going to require licencing for auto part stores now?

No, since no politician has yet been assassinated by a car, as of yet.

Kind of hard to mount a Second Revolution using cars for weapons.

The politicians and Anti-Gun folks don't fear guns or criminals.

They fear gun owners and educated citizens. We'll make them unemployed, or if need be, taken forcefully out of office.

I've sworn a solemn oath to defend the Constitution against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC . I full intend to fulfill my pledge.

Fortunatel, yes we do. Even those that have never spent a day in the military take it serious. And for that, I'm eternally grateful.

I know I won't be alone, when the time comes, which I hope never happens, but am ready for it, mentally, physically and logistically. Too late to prepare when it comes.

nickle,i took that pledge almost 50 years ago,i still abide it,i still remember the day i swore my oath like it was yesterday. i hope that grinning bitch gets stabbed with a fondu fork,i think they are still legal. [twisted]

Back
Top Bottom