• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking to join a club in Cape Cod

Gatling77

NES Member
Looking for input on clubs, Im in the Barnstable area. Thanks in advance for your input.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8

Bass River Rod and Gun located on 6A.

Thanks I'm aware of Bass River, looking more for why Bass River over another club. I'm mostly looking to shoot indoor pistol, outdoor rifle and bow. Looking to meet new folks as well but don't have tons of time for volunteer stuff (not saying I can't just don't have tons of time and I think some places do this before you get a key), thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Check out Cape Cod Fish & Game on the Dennis/Harwich line. New indoor pistol range is opening in Jan - they have outdoor rifle/pistol/plinking ranges, trap/skeet and an indoor archery lane. If I can find some spare time I'd be happy to host you as a guest.

Monument Beach has more extensive facilites, I only know one person who is a member there(but is not renewing - can't tell you exactly why, he says "too much b.s." whatever that means [laugh]).

Check out Cape Cod Fish & Game on the Dennis/Harwich line. New indoor pistol range is opening in Jan - they have outdoor rifle/pistol/plinking ranges, trap/skeet and an indoor archery lane. If I can find some spare time I'd be happy to host you as a guest.

Monument Beach has more extensive facilites, I only know one person who is a member there(but is not renewing - can't tell you exactly why, he says "too much b.s." whatever that means [laugh]).

I appreciate that and would like to take you up on that.

I have heard some major fuddery going on at MB.. You should do your due diligence before applying there.

Hey oilspill, I'm in the same boat as Gatling77. I'm in the Dennis and have been looking for a club with an indoor range. I like the looks of the Cape Cod Fish & Game, but don't know anyone to sponsor me. If you could host me as a guest sometime over the winter, i'd appreciate that.

Plus 1 for Bass River R&G. Great indoor range, was upgraded a few years back with special air handling equipment.
4 outdoor ranges, longest is 100 yards. Very active shotgun club, nice trap and skeet setup.

New members have to put in 8 hours of "work", but it is very easy to do. Very well run club.

PM me if you want more details.

I appreciate that and would like to take you up on that.

Cool, I'll let you know - might be able to sneak out around the holidays. I'll shoot you a PM.

Hey oilspill, I'm in the same boat as Gatling77. I'm in the Dennis and have been looking for a club with an indoor range. I like the looks of the Cape Cod Fish & Game, but don't know anyone to sponsor me. If you could host me as a guest sometime over the winter, i'd appreciate that.

No problem, same as above - I'll shoot you a PM when I get an idea of when I can go.

Back
Top Bottom