• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for Property to Hunt Pests

lazypengu1n

NES Member
A friend and I recently lost our hunting place because some yuppies saw us walking around the property with our rifles and complained to the business owner. Business owner is all for us removing the pest (pigeons, sparrows and starlings) as they cause issues for them. A business decision was made and we can no longer hunt there as the business owner is afraid of the negative impact this may cause.

Long story short, I am looking for a place where anyone may have any pests issues were we can hunt these pests in the NH area.

I am looking for a place where anyone may have any pests issues were we can hunt these pests in the NH area.

Look for farmers that raise low vegetables like tomatoes. After peak harvest they will eventually plow the remaining under. Ground hogs are great fun with a rifle and scope. Just ask the farmer if you could hunt them and when you would be ok to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom