• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

looking for info / opinions CZ P07 Duty -?

dtrump

Banned
I'm concerned the grip / poly frame is thin and cheap (toy like) I guess something I can relate it to - would be the frame on a Sig P250 thin, cheap, toy like feel - reason I got rid of the 250 just couldn't wrap my head around that cheap feeling frame.

Is the CZ Duty like that...? I have no way to handle one before purchase -

I'm concerned the grip / poly frame is thin and cheap (toy like) I guess something I can relate it to - would be the frame on a Sig P250 thin, cheap, toy like feel - reason I got rid of the 250 just couldn't wrap my head around that cheap feeling frame.

Is the CZ Duty like that...? I have no way to handle one before purchase -

I handled and dry fired a CZ P-07 today, and compared it to the P-01. Both felt great in my hand; the P-07 weighs the same as the P-01, and the trigger felt lighter and smoother. No way did the P=07 feel cheap or toy-like. It felt solid and had a quality feel to it. I am going to buy one or the other, probably the P-07 because it costs about $100 less than the P-01 and is a great bargain for the price vs. quality.

Bought one have it, shot it, quick fire, quick reload drills, 3, 7, 10, 15 yards 1 to 2 inch groups - shoots like a dream, handles, and breaks down well, no failures of any kind, mags fall free -

For those looking for a hammer fired, decockable - 9mm altenative to the G19 this is it in spades -[smile]

Back
Top Bottom