• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for Comp Suggestions

I picked up an DPMS Upper in 5.56 1/2 x 28 thread and want to get an Evil looking MA compliant Muzzle Break/Comp. What have people used?

I'm gonna throw my support to the fsc556 as well. Anyone standing next to you at the range is going to hate you though, lol.

battlecomp if you have the cash. have one on my rifle length AR and LOVE it.

could not agree more. Just got out with mine this weekend. WOW what a difference in follow up shots. All of my ARs will have one now!! the $$$ is well worth the result.

I picked up an DPMS Upper in 5.56 1/2 x 28 thread and want to get an Evil looking MA compliant Muzzle Break/Comp. What have people used?

Since you specified "evil looking" and didn't mention "effective" I'm going to suggest the Troy Claymore.

I have a Miculek that is great other than the noise and blowing the shooter next to me's hat off, for that reason i'm going to change it but some people like that.

Thank You all great info, Its a toss up between the fsc556 and the battle comp, I guess it boils down to what is in stock at the shop that can install it while I wait.. Ha Ha Ha..

so what would you say is its killy to effectiveness ratio?

You could chuck that thing up in a drill and put neat little holes in the cranium of your mortal enemy. At least 100 to 1 killy to effective ratio.

Back
Top Bottom