Looking for a taxidermist, John Rodero

edin508

NES Member
I am looking to get in touch with John Rodero (sp). He was a taxidermist in the Milford area some years ago under the name Timberline Taxidermy. He has since moved somewhere else and I don't have the new contact information.
Any help would be appreciated.
Ed

Ed, he tanned my buckskin a long time ago when in Bellingham. Not sure where he is now but you might want to try Don Sousa. I saw him at the club and he is still doing mounts.

Any pics of your trophy?

The reason I am looking for this guy is because of a mount and cash that he bolted with. You know Marty from the club, he shot a beautiful 8 pointer with a bow for his first kill and gave this jerk off the full head for a mount and $400 clams. Well, that was a long time ago and we are still looking for his ass, Marty would like to speak with him.

I hope he finds him. That is so friggin petty. He needs to be enlightened evidently. I will ask around and also look up his address from before. Maybe the new tennant knows where he went.

He was on Depot St. IIRC. I can't find any info on him but we can take a drive by there to do some asking.

Ed, I will drive by his former house and knock on the door Saturday. Maybe the new people know who he is and his new whereabouts. If you think of it, give me a buzz in the morning (Sat.) so I don't forget.

Ed, I will drive by his former house and knock on the door Saturday. Maybe the new people know who he is and his new whereabouts. If you think of it, give me a buzz in the morning (Sat.) so I don't forget.
Thanks John but I wouldn't bother, that is how we found out he was gone in the first place. The new homeowners didn't know anything.

Call the town hall and they sould have a listing of business owners past and present. Then have Marty contact the police. The police may already be looking for the a-hole.

Back
Top Bottom