Looking for a MAC in MA or on F3

We have a semi auto Mass. OK Cobray 11 9mm this is a new in the box papered in the state before 1998. $550.00
John 413 579 1994

Seriously??? Is it is impossible for you to not find a way to jump into just about every thead to try to sell something??? Christ sake guy asks about a MAC on the NFA board and you offer up a semi...WTF???[angry] I've got a set of MAC sockets in my garage but you don't see me trying to schill them in an MG thread...
(sorry for rant, but seriously...)

01SVTvert, keep surfing sturm & subguns, one will pop up, just understand the better the price the faster they go...there is at least one MAC10 in 45 up on sturm right now for $3100 on a form 3 ( I know you'd prefer an M11/9, but price isn't too bad on the MAC 10). You dont want me to tell you how much I paid for my M11 "back in the day" [smile]

Last edited:
Thanks, Learned my lesson on the last one, asked a couple questions by email rather than commit and lost it by one hour...good priced and in state for an easy transfer sadly.

The problem that I keep having is I am trying to communicate with posters on Sturm and for example: one, as a business, wouldnt answer questions about the gun because it was "way up on the wall" so he didnt have details and said he would send pics (twice) but did not.... Too bad as he had it listed at $2800 and if I had pics or better communication it would be sold.

Gonna keep looking, thanks everyone for the leads, I have followed a couple up and nothing that was a screaming deal yet.

...The problem that I keep having is I am trying to communicate with posters on Sturm and for example: one, as a business, wouldnt answer questions about the gun because it was "way up on the wall" so he didnt have details and said he would send pics (twice) but did not.... Too bad as he had it listed at $2800 and if I had pics or better communication it would be sold...

Unfortunately thats not really to uncommon. In the MG world especially with bigger dealers unless you have an existing "relationship" with them, don't bother with emailing asking for pics/questions. Pick up the phone and call (this coming from someone who hates using the phone). Put an MG up for sale on the web and you will get many Many MANY email requests for pics and better descriptions, from people who will never buy it("pic collectors" and airsoft junkies). Now repeat this for every gun in your inventory, and thats why you won't get much of an answer about an $2800 M11/9 (its an M11/9 realisticly what questions could there be?) If you want them to know you are a real buyer, pick up the phone, be ready to put the $$$ down, and have your ducks in a row...

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately the communication was first by phone and then by email, both failed. I assumed that when I called and told him I had cash in hand and just wanted to ask a couple questions (including stamp and condition) and he stated that the gun was way up on the wall and he would get me pics "later" I was doomed... Also, it was a M10/45

Looked at an 11/Lage today that was nice, not sure about the price though and the seller gave me some advice to ponder about a Ruger or a Uzi.

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately the communication was first by phone and then by email, both failed. I assumed that when I called and told him I had cash in hand and just wanted to ask a couple questions (including stamp and condition) and he stated that the gun was way up on the wall and he would get me pics "later" I was doomed... Also, it was a M10/45

Looked at an 11/Lage today that was nice, not sure about the price though and the seller gave me some advice to ponder about a Ruger or a Uzi.

Just my out of no where unsolicited advice... if you are open to options.. I think if you can stretch a little and go for the UZI, you are getting a gun that is considerably better made, will last a lot longer, give you tons of caliber options, and has TONS of cheap mags readily available.

And if you insist on the mac bullet hose rate of fire, it is easily done on a uzi too..

Thanks for the advice everyone. A couple days ago I found what I was looking for and the form 4 is now in the mail.... 4 month wait starting now....

Hopefully here before the fall Monadnock shoot so I can get the .20 form done and bring it along.

Thanks again.

This is a disease btw, the uzi / ruger advice has my mind churning on how to swing another purchase at some point.

Know of three in state that are for sale. Check your PRIVATE INBOX for my message.
You snooze--you lose!

Thanks for the advice everyone. A couple days ago I found what I was looking for and the form 4 is now in the mail.... 4 month wait starting now....

Hopefully here before the fall Monadnock shoot so I can get the .20 form done and bring it along.

Thanks again.

This is a disease btw, the uzi / ruger advice has my mind churning on how to swing another purchase at some point.

well,

I have a Ruger and an Uzi and up until a few months ago I had my MAC 45. I sold the MAC because I did not shoot it that much. The Ruger and Uzi are my 2 favorite MGs. I also have an M16 and that is more of a workhorse. I would highly recommend getting a Ruger AC or an Uzi if you can swing it. Outstanding weapons and lots of fun.

Rob

Thanks for the advice, seems to be pretty universal. I am hoping for my next one I can swing a Ruger if one can be found reasonably. Going to have to save a bit before that happens though. MAC with a lage kit and a 22 kit will be enough for me for now. I want to look into then amp upper as it seems more carbine like with then extended length.

Back
Top Bottom