• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for a club near DRACUT, MA

So I'm looking for a club near dracut that has a skeet and trap range, 24hr indoor range, outdoor range and archery. Any suggestions?

Check out Methuen Rod and Gun Club, its near the Dracut border. They have all of the above, but I'm not sure how good the archery range is. I was a member there last year. Its a relatively quiet club. Most of the times I went there to shoot I was alone. All of the members I met there are good people. Price is pretty cheap too.

My dads a member at andover for many years. It's a great club just a little out of the way.

The upgrades to the trap range are tremendous. Too bad I don't shoot trap. But, they have two covered waiting/sitting areas right near the trap shooting line. I was just there last week and han't been in a while. I was flabbergasted. They closed in one sitting area and it's now even got it's own heat/AC system. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Just amazing. They plan on installing a 200 yard range and another pistol range too. Nice to see them spending the money.

Yeah I was there on Saturday shooting trap. Very nice upgrades. Who around this area has a indoor archery range?

Yeah I was there on Saturday shooting trap. Very nice upgrades. Who around this area has a indoor archery range?
Woburn Sportsmen Assn. has indoor archery and quite a platform setup outside as you drive in--very impressive, and yes Andover is great, I am a member also and enjoy trap all the time there. Its just Woburn is closer to the Dracut area, and I like their club too.

Pelham for sure. I just had my orientation last night, and I must say, it is huge! soon to be 9 action ranges, 50+ position utility range, 200 yarder, 600 yarder, indoor pistol, turning target, Skeet/Trap, silhouette and archery. its a $320 sign up fee which breaks down to $100 initiation fee, $180 annual membership, and $40 work fee than you work off after putting your hours in (8 hours I believe). FYI: I live in Chelmsford so its similar distance for me

Back
Top Bottom