Login issues...

The Ugly

NES Member
Once logged in how long will you stay logged in?

been having to re-login after very short period- maybe 5-10 min

maybe I'm doing something wrong...

thanks in advance

cb

What are you using if you don't check keep me logged in and use a mobile device and then kill your web app it kicks you out

It is a bug. Only happens with chrome on an Android tablet for me. Phone chrome and browser work OK. Super annoying though. I believe admin is working on a fix.

Once logged in how long will you stay logged in?

been having to re-login after very short period- maybe 5-10 min

maybe I'm doing something wrong...

thanks in advance

cb

i have had this issue now for months

- - - Updated - - -

Check the little " Remember Me" box under the log in boxes.

doesn't fix the issue, at least for me

- - - Updated - - -

It is a bug. Only happens with chrome on an Android tablet for me. Phone chrome and browser work OK. Super annoying though. I believe admin is working on a fix.

for me the issue is only on chrome on my mac. on iphone or ipad no issue, either using chrome or safari

With chrome on tablet I have the login issue. With Chrome on Mac I have a random Spacebar issue where the field doesn't recognise the Spacebar so all the words run together. I've pm'd Derick and know he is working on the Spacebar issue, but not sure about the login issue. Not an easy fix from what I gather.

The remember me seems to work intermittently but held overnight.

bug, tyvm!

edit: using ipad

Last edited:
I fixed this on Chrome on an Android tablet by going into Settings, Site Settings, All Sites, find and choose the entry for www.northeastshooters.com and then do a Clear and Reset.

The Remember Me checkbox started working again after this.

That seemed to fix it for me. Thanks very much, that has been annoying me for months.

Ive been going through this for month's, I thought my tablet was on its way out Thanks for the fix .

Back
Top Bottom