• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Locally Made Range Boxes

For the bullseye guys, New range boxes that I build from scratch. Dimensions as follows- 18" wide by 15" tall by 8" deep. Hand finished with MinWax products. They are three gun with plenty of room for all your accessories. High quality combination locks, no more lost or forgot at home keys. Fingers are rubber coated. Choice of felt colors.The boxes are pretty light at around 12 pounds. If interested, send a PM. Oh, $199.00 plus shipping.
Not sure if this post is in the proper forum but it's a start!
Ed
diagonal.jpg

trayfingers.jpg

topfront.jpg

back.jpg

Very nice, where did you get or how did you make the finger that are rubber mounted.

Also what is the distance from the tray to the inside top of the case IE will a gun with a scope fit in that space

again very nice Case

Hi Guy's,
Thanks for the comments. The distance from the bottom of the tray to the top inside of the box is 8-5/8". I have attached a couple of pics with two Scoped Pardini's in the tray to show the clearance to the top. If you notice the tops of the fingers are flared. I no longer make them like that. They now are flat at the top without the flare. Seems to make a little more room for a third gun especially the Pardini's as they are so wide at the front barrel area. The fingers are coated with Plasti Dip tool handle rubber coating. This box stained and polyurethaned as it is, looks fantastic with red felt instead of the black. I can also do the felt on the fingers instead of the rubber. The felt is available in any color.
Thanks again,
Ed
By the way, This one is on E-bay Item #130871086750
P3230013.jpg

P3230012.jpg

P3230011.jpg

Last edited:
Very nicely made box.

Back in the late 1970s when I got into shooting I made my own gun box very similar to this one, except it has a locked area for cleaning supplies in the back.

Back
Top Bottom