USPSA NROI Level I Range Officer Seminar - April 29-30, 2017 - Piscataqua, NH

Newly revived Piscataqua Fish & Game Club (NE07) will be hosting a USPSA NROI Level I Range Officer seminar on April 29 & 30, 2017 with USPSA NROI Instructor Paul Hernandez.

Contact: Larry (NES: Master Blasters) by email at: [email protected] or by phone at 603-767-2168
Cost: $50
Registration deadline: April 1, 2017

Piscataqua is located about 15 minutes from Portsmouth at 198 Tuttle Lane, Greenland, New Hampshire, 03840
Club website: http://www.piscataqua-club.org

Students must attend both days and must be USPSA members. If you're not a member yet please join before the class at https://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-join-renew.php.

Saturday: Must arrive by 7:45am so class can start promptly at 8:00am. Lunch will be provided on site and class should be done by 5:30pm.

Sunday: Class resumes at 8:00am and should finish a little after noon (no lunch Sunday).

Sunday will include practical exercise on live range. ALL MUST HAVE EYE + HEARING protection. Shooting is NOT a requirement for certification but RO'ing is! Bring your shooting gear and 100 rounds of ammo on Sunday ONLY if you wish to also be the shooter in the practical range exercise.

Those wanting to attend need to contact Larry by email at [email protected] or by phone at 603-767-2168. You will be required to mail a check and completed NROI Seminar Application (it will be sent to you via email) in order to reserve your seat.

Don't wait, signup soon as there is a limit on total class size.

This is a great opportunity for:
1) This will make you a better competitor as you will have a much greater understanding of the rules
2) Those wanting to volunteer and get more involved in running/helping at matches (without volunteers, we have no matches - consider helping out). This is a new club (old club really, but getting started again after a long hiatus). We all want to shoot and more places and choices to go, but without trained/qualified volunteers, clubs will stop running events. Get involved.

We don't get many classes up in this part of the country, don't miss this opportunity.

Larry tells me the class is filling up fast, but there are still some seats left. Until the spots are filled, Larry is extending the registration deadline past April 1. However late-comers will have a higher fee of $75 until April 15th. So sign up now (before 4/1), save some money (before 4/1 it's just $50), and get some awesome training from the fine NROI Instructor cadre!

I'm heading up to this class this weekend. Anyone else here attending?

Yup, I'll be there to try to pay it forward. I know the current cadre of RO's do there best but it's a small group of the same guys busting hump. It will be nice to help out and lighten that load.

Excellent class. Paul was a terrific instructor and everyone who attended had thoughtful questions.

I warm thank you to the club for hosting and Larry's crew for their hard work.

A weekend well spent!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom