Local gun store ignorance?

Today I was told by a man behind the counter that I could not purchase pre-ban magazines unless I possessed a pre-ban firearm. How common is this sort of ignorance? I didn't press the issue because they didn't have any anyway, but come on. Seriously?

"Well do you own a pre-ban AK? Sorry to burst your bubble, but..."

Holy shitballs! A person working in the industry! No more business from me.

Its common enough that whenver I hear it my brain automatically shuts down, becomes numb and all I hear is "mumble mumble snerfblatt grumble bray bweah!" or similar. People spewing wrong information about MA gun laws happens as often as the 1-877 kars 4 kids ad plays on the radio...

Its common enough that whenver I hear it my brain automatically shuts down, becomes numb and all I hear is "mumble mumble snerfblatt grumble bray bweah!" or similar. People spewing wrong information about MA gun laws happens as often as the 1-877 kars 4 kids ad plays on the radio...

Farking hate that ad !

I was told that Marsha was once human; just because you hear something, does not make it true. Attempt to educate, then retreat and go elsewhere if that fails.

Great!' Now I have that tune in my head.

Gun shops and NRA courses are the two places its best for you to not listen to anything being said.

Sadly I agree.

And they list that they teach the NRA Home Firearm Safety and Mass State Police courses, both listed as 4 hours. Then they show the student packet for NRA Basic Pistol above this, which they don't teach! Plus IIRC it isn't the MSP course but the Mass Chiefs of Police Assn Basic Handgun Safety Course (LTC-001). So do they have a clue what they teach??

The ignorance overflows the webpage. http://www.bay-state-arms.com/training.html

I transfered a hi point carbine through them back in June. Real friendly people including the owner who I met. Prices on ammo were full retard but they had a bunch of random reloading parts/accessories and a small selection of guns.

Back
Top Bottom