• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Local coin shops

I used to go to JJ Teaparty on Bromfield Street in Boston on my lunch break to buy silver eagles or cull silver dollars but they are long gone now. There were a couple on the south shore and they are gone too.
Are there any decent coin shops south of Boston out to Foxboro down to the canal? Or do we have to order only off the web now?

No idea if they are reputable or not.
Not. A while back they went to an old gents house to appraise his coins and after they left, the most valuable coin had vanished.
After a news story kappys went back and miraculously found said coin "underneath" furniture on the other side of the room.
Coincedence, surely.

I used to go to JJ Teaparty on Bromfield Street in Boston on my lunch break to buy silver eagles or cull silver dollars but they are long gone now. There were a couple on the south shore and they are gone too.
Are there any decent coin shops south of Boston out to Foxboro down to the canal? Or do we have to order only off the web now?

What about Del Greco in Weymouth? Are they around still? I've purchased from them a couple of times.

Edit - here you go: Pilgrim Coin & Currency, LLC

I can't believe JJ Teaparty is gone. But actually I can. That place was a relic.

There was another coin shop over by Fenway. I wonder if that place is still around...

Post it. I'm always looking too

Back
Top Bottom