Light Green US Marine...New to the scene.

Normally, I troll the Internet for the exact answers to questions and never contribute to conversations or web based groups such as NES...but I decided after the hundredth correct answer to various questions and my soon to be first member to member firearm transfer...I couldn't live with the guilt of not signing up and contributing here and there with what little I know.

The hundreds of threads I've read here have really surprised me in that most members seem pretty civil toward each other, and actually enthusiastic about helping each other out, regardless of the issue at hand.

I've got to admit, I'm really excited to start posting more.

now if I could just figure out how to ad an avatar?

Internet for Marines 101, anyone?

Welcome... thanks for your service. As far as adding an avatar, your on your own.

[laugh]
Actually it's pretty easy, just go to settings and you will see it...

ETA: I see you have succeeded! Nice choice, I am sure you look nothing like her.

Last edited:
Welcome. I spent months reading and reading before I made my first post here. Although, things are far more civil now then they used to be. It is a good community, don't get chased away.

Welcome and enjoy.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Back
Top Bottom