Liberal with a gun!

Found this surfing the web. Sen. Pres. Teressa Murray holding a firearm, PRICELESS!
View attachment 107234

We mock liberals with guns, then act surprised when they refuse to show up at GOAL events meant to introduce them to firearms.

Pick one or the other - you cannot have both.

Either liberals need to avoid firearms like the plague to keep their (D) affiliation, or holding a firearm is a normal thing that does not justify being mocked for holding a firearm.

We mock liberals with guns, then act surprised when they refuse to show up at GOAL events meant to introduce them to firearms.

Either liberals need to avoid firearms like the plague to keep their (D) affiliation, or holding a firearm is a normal thing that does not justify being mocked for holding a firearm.

Her face is ridiculous. Not sure why laughing at this is a big deal.

she looks like she is holding an elephant turd, and one of the guys behind her told her to take a big bite!

I'm sure someone with photoshop skills could have some fun with that image.
Replace it with:

2q9cojq.jpg

2ndAmendment.jpg

[laugh]

Last edited:

I agree 100%. Making fun of every Democrat who holds a gun is wrong and counter productive. Supporting and praising them when they do would make them feel comfortable and not view guns and gun owners in a negative light. The more they are exposed to them the better it would be for us. They would realize that most gun owners are a very responsible group of people who can indeed be trusted with their firearms.

If every time you went to the range someone posted a picture of you attached with 100 comments talking about what an idiot you are, you'd be apprehensive about ever doing it again too.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I agree 100%. Making fun of every Democrat who holds a gun is wrong and counter productive. Supporting and praising them when they do would make them feel comfortable and not view guns and gun owners in a negative light. The more they are exposed to them the better it would be for us. They would realize that most gun owners are a very responsible group of people who can indeed be trusted with their firearms.

If every time you went to the range someone posted a picture of you attached with 100 comments talking about what an idiot you are, you'd be apprehensive about ever doing it again too.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

When they're condemning a piece of steel with horrible trigger discipline and sweeping other moonbats (lol), is where I don't give a shit in making fun of them. Most are lost causes and I'll mock them to death. I don't need some twat introducing new bills I won't follow in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom