Lewiston, Maine police chief whinges about constitutional carry

Lewiston sure had some faults prior but I think we can all agree that the Somali population getting thrust into it didn't do it any favors. IIRC the crime rate sky rocketed for a while then it kind of fell off the radar like most every other news story.

It doesn't change the fact that the Chief is an idiot for making such a comment. Reminds me of Chitwood when he was in Portland. He must have had his own press agent on the payroll because he was in nearly every edition of the newspapers and was frequently seen on the TV news

How could anyone do that ? There is no documentation because the chief was making this s**t up as he was talking.

That's my point. You compare what the chief is saying with the ACTUAL police logs. That shows everyone he's full of shit.

I just did a quick search and the Sun Journal posts weekly police logs.

City -Lewiston Sun Journal I see no gunfights, mostly drunks and thieves.

It is obvious that the city police chief and most of the city officials are scared to death to say what the see, as the racist flag would be raised immediately. The french immigrants who came to L/A many decades ago did assimulate much better than does the current Somalis. A good part of the reason is that the catholic church did not openly try to change the culture while the Muslims openly state they not only want to but refuse to assimulate and demand that we give in to their demands or racism is screamed from the highest media. Strangely enough the Catholic Charities were responsible for many of the Somalis brought to Lewiston. A huge mistake and history will prove it so!

That's nice to see the man's friends helping him learn base jumping. True brotherhood in the Middle East!

Puts one in the mind of...

Michael-Jackon-dangles-baby.jpg

As discussed here by me and others many times Lewiston is a place populated by thousands of Clarabell Ventura's for those of you old enough to remember that story from Howie Carr. The Chief should EABOD with Evans and the Broward County Cowards.

As discussed here by me and others many times Lewiston is a place populated by thousands of Clarabell Ventura's for those of you old enough to remember that story from Howie Carr. The Chief should EABOD with Evans and the Broward County Cowards.

I had to Google Claribel Ventura. Wow, epic.

There was little revealing in this story of four generations on welfare, but a lot that was depressing and maddening. In less than 30 years, the matriarch of the family, Eulalia Rivera, had given birth to 17 children, who in turn had 74 grandchildren, who at the time of my story had themselves produced 15 great-grandchildren - a total of 106 people, not one of whom seemed to have ever held a steady job. The entire family, the Globe reported, relied on state and federal public assistance totalling roughly $1 million per year. When Maribel Ventura, one of Claribel's 17 siblings, was asked by the Globe how she would respond to angry taxpayers, she responded, "Just tell them to keep paying."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom