• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Letters: Biden Worked Hard to Block Forced Busing, Sought Eastland’s Help

mikeyp

NES Member
This pic popped up on my feed so I checked the validity of it

58372509_2426970047347344_739095976798584832_n.jpg

And indeed Letters: Biden Worked Hard to Block Forced Busing, Sought Eastland’s Help

Joe Biden: Letters reveal how he sought support of segregationists in fight against busing - CNNPolitics

But remember, Republicans are the racist ones

Joey is also the author of the 1994 Crime Bill dramatically increasing incarceration for people of color and also included the 1994 AWB!

don't forget the democratic patron saint of segregationists...the original uncle, uncle george wallace.

Oh come on let’s not get Joe out so soon. We know Biden has a bleep load of stuff that will be used against him but can’t we until he’s the democratic nominee or at least string him along for a while.....

And his role in the Anita Hill mess.

Joe has more skeletons in his closet than Hillary. An old white guy isn’t getting elected next (unless his name is Trump).

The democrat party can’t afford the divisiveness. The media would give him a pass except that the SJWs out there will be going nuts and his intraparty competition will attack him for it in the primaries. I bet a critical mass of progressives would turn against him if the alternative is a female, or a minority, or a gay dude, and in the primaries it will be.

The DNC can’t control Progressive America. They lost whatever meaningful control they had in the last presidential election. I think the DNC will respect the mob a little more this time around.

Why do you guys think any of this matters to the DNC?

If he's the next anointed one, it will never see the light of day.

Bernie's supporters will go nuts if he doesn't get the nomination again, especially after HRC and the DNC screwed him over in 2016. It could be a blood bath. [laugh] Also, if Joe gets the nomination, Bernie and the other leftists will not support him because he is too much of a centrist for them. Of course, a centrist in the Dem party is still left of center in today's Dem party.

jesus christ, this f*cker has been around for 40 years!!!

First elected to the U.S. Senate in 1972...

Holy Furk.

1972. Think about that.

• New House – $27,600.
    • Average Income – $11,859 per year.
    • New Car – $3,853.
    • Average Rent – $165 per month.
    • Tuition to Harvard University – $2,800.
    • Movie Ticket – $1.75.
    • Gasoline – $.55 per gallon.
Nixon wins a second term, “The Price is Right” premiers on CBS. The Godfather is released in theaters. Gene Cernan walks on the moon. And I’m not even in grade school yet.

Biden is old as f*** and has been dicking America since dinosaurs roamed the planet. Time to go, Uncle Gropey.

Last edited:
Joey is also the author of the 1994 Crime Bill dramatically increasing incarceration for people of color and also included the 1994 AWB!

Much to the Dem's chagrin - it was very effective legislation. Public safety went way UP after it and the people of inner-city communities were appreciative.

First elected to the U.S. Senate in 1972...

Holy Furk.

1972. Think about that.

• New House – $27,600.
    • Average Income – $11,859 per year.
    • New Car – $3,853.
    • Average Rent – $165 per month.
    • Tuition to Harvard University – $2,800.
    • Movie Ticket – $1.75.
    • Gasoline – $.55 per gallon.
Nixon wins a second term, “The Price is Right” premiers on CBS. The Godfather is released in theaters. Gene Cernan walks on the moon. And I’m not even in grade school yet.

Biden is old as f*** and has been dicking America since dinosaurs roamed the planet. Time to go, Uncle Gropey.

The math nerd I am, I did the calc on Hah'vuhd's tuition increases for 47 years - 6.92% per year annualized. And this includes the years that tuition didn't go up by much. WTF,O??? Harvard cost 1/10th the cost of a house. And house inflation has been crazy in teh last 40 years a well.

Gosh I hate higher education.

Much to the Dem's chagrin - it was very effective legislation. Public safety went way UP after it and the people of inner-city communities were appreciative..

Violent crime was already decreasing prior to the bill passing in 1994. In addition, the bill was primarily punitive and offered nothing wrt economic resources to help inner-city communities.

Back
Top Bottom