• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Letter to Linsky

Dear Mr. Linskey;
I would like to say that I am looking forward to your speaking at this weekend's protest at the State house.
Not because I support your Anti gun legislation, but because I believe a record of all dishonesty by public officials needs to be kept. Voters on both state and local levels should be kept apprised of those who are less than honest with them.
You sir seem to be unable to enter into any discussion related to Firearms without, (well lets just call it what it is) lying.
I have observed that every radio, print and television interview done with you, is filled with blatant misinformation.
You seem to take a great amount of joy in slandering and fear mongering towards honest, hardworking, law abiding citizens of this country.
I feel the need to remind you sir, that is was people like my Grandfather, Father, Myself and millions of other hard working people who built this Country. They did it by hard work and a dedication to it, many by giving their life for it.
Sadly there are far too many nowadays who enjoy all the benefits of that work and sacrifice and give nothing back. Sadder still, too many of them hold elected office.
I think the best possible action that law abiding firearms owner should take is to make sure that every untrue statement made regarding this matter, be carefully documented and countered. For example, in conversations with non firearms owners myself, I have used you as an example of how some political leaders have been deliberately mis-leading the public about the facts. Being prepared with verifiable fact has lead to many of them to make statements like " Wow that guys a real......" (fill in the blank). Keeping in mind these are people that have no interest in firearms and many of them probably never will. They just really hate it when they feel like some smug politician trys to "play" them.
In closing I would like to say that the should you aspire to run for a statewide office, The 200,000 + firearms owners of this state, our families, friends, and as many other people as we can educate in the meantime eagerly await you at the ballot box.

Best of luck this Weekend
Regards,
Dadtoys

Dear Mr. Linskey;
I would like to say that I am looking forward to your speaking at this weekend's protest at the State house.
Not because I support your Anti gun legislation, but because I believe a record of all dishonesty by public officials needs to be kept. Voters on both state and local levels should be kept apprised of those who are less than honest with them.
You sir seem to be unable to enter into any discussion related to Firearms without, (well lets just call it what it is) lying.
I have observed that every radio, print and television interview done with you, is filled with blatant misinformation.
You seem to take a great amount of joy in slandering and fear mongering towards honest, hardworking, law abiding citizens of this country.
I feel the need to remind you sir, that is was people like my Grandfather, Father, Myself and millions of other hard working people who built this Country. They did it by hard work and a dedication to it, many by giving their life for it.
Sadly there are far too many nowadays who enjoy all the benefits of that work and sacrifice and give nothing back. Sadder still, too many of them hold elected office.
I think the best possible action that law abiding firearms owner should take is to make sure that every untrue statement made regarding this matter, be carefully documented and countered. For example, in conversations with non firearms owners[STRIKE=myself]myself[/STRIKE], I have used you as an example of how some political leaders have been deliberately [STRIKE=mis-leading]mis-leading[/STRIKE] misleading the public about the facts. Being prepared with verifiable fact has [STRIKE=lead]lead[/STRIKE] led to many of them to make statements like " Wow that guys a real......" (fill in the blank). Keeping in mind these are people that have no interest in firearms and many of them probably never will. They just really hate it when they feel like some smug politician [STRIKE=trys]trys[/STRIKE] tries to "play" them.
In closing I would like to say that [STRIKE=the]the[/STRIKE] should you aspire to run for a statewide office again, The 200,000 + firearms owners of this state, our families, friends, and as many other people as we can educate in the meantime eagerly await you at the ballot box.

Best of luck this Weekend
Regards,
Dadtoys

Edited suggestions to help you look your best. [wink]

Nice
We should let all the politicians know that we are taking notice on we're they stand on our 2nd amendment rights and are going to do what we can to make sure they don't get into office.

His Response, or lack of..
My surprised face[shocked]

Thank you for taking the time to contact me. I always appreciate hearing from constituents and personally read all of my correspondence. Due to the large number of e-mails that I receive, I am able to respond only to those who live in my district and identify themselves by including their name, address, and telephone #. I try to respond to all emails as quickly as possible but due to the large volume I receive, it may take several days for me to respond. Should your situation require immediate attention, please call my office at 617-722-2575.

Thank you again for your email.

I Really Hate That Man - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom