Letter from Bolton Vermont in the mail today.

My mailbox had a letter from the boys from Bolton today so it looks like they are catching up on sending out certificates from the Memorial Day Weekend matches.

Daniel Boone medal from CMP from this years NTI was in the mail for me today too.

So if anyone else is expecting anything you should be seeing it soon.

George

George,
I shot that match once or twice. It looks like the results are on schedule.

They get the results up on their webpage pretty quick now.

You should come up with us next year.
It's a great way to start the season when it is well attended and alot of people stay in tha barracks.
It was a real light attendance year this year.... :-(

I love the3x600's up there on Sundays playing / learning in the Bolton winds....
George

They get the results up on their webpage pretty quick now.

You should come up with us next year.
It's a great way to start the season when it is well attended and alot of people stay in tha barracks.
It was a real light attendance year this year.... :-(

I love the3x600's up there on Sundays playing / learning in the Bolton winds....
George

I went back to action shooting. I just wish there were more 3 gun matches in the area. I'd only have to load some ammo, I still have everything I need for Highpower. I think my coat will still fit too!

My mailbox had a letter from the boys from Bolton today so it looks like they are catching up on sending out certificates from the Memorial Day Weekend matches.

Daniel Boone medal from CMP from this years NTI was in the mail for me today too.
George

Congrats Mr. Boone [grin]

Thank bud....
It was just a bronze so nothing special but better than nothing for traveling 1500 miles to shoot the match.... :)

Back
Top Bottom