let the shootings begin... fun times in Lynn

9 worst shots in recent history.
Sadly no... Some of his were life threatening...

This is why they invented "Nyte Sytes"... Unfortunately, they missed the fact that not only is their demographic holding the gun sideways, but they are also aiming behind them as they run which has a tendency to not only produce wildly inaccurate shots, but if it does hit anything close to the intended target, it is very low...

we'll i can't always carry, outside of my junk.

like Sunday, I was like WTF?

need to get a snubby (again) or something.

-due to the circumstances, i'm going to order a rack from Timber and a thighe holster too. [laugh]

Yup. By and large, the cops do their job (catching criminals after they commit crimes). Then the courts and prison system lets us down.

Yes...more than you know. I know a few State Troopers who have arrested one person for drug/weapon possession in Lynn, threw them in jail. A day later, they were called to a scene and the SAME scumbag was there...

He was stunned: "Didn't I just arrest you YESTERDAY for drug and weapons possession!"

"Yea man, but I had no priors."

[thinking][rolleyes][thinking]
The f*cking judge let them out on a low bail... [angry]

Judges, crooked politicians, and PC is going to eventually kill us all (who are not armed).

I spent the first 24 years of my life in Lynn. I went to High School at Lynn Tech right near those shootings. I had to leave. I couldnt take it anymore. When I had a gang member put a gun in my face on Neptune Blvd right in front of my school, I then vowed to get out and move north to NH. (moved up here 3-1/2 years ago.)

My heart goes out to these people and those neighborhoods. I still hang out down there from time to time, and I just hope Lynn doesnt add gun control to solve the problem. I carry everywhere I am licensed, and I sent my application in for my MA LTC, and once I get it, I will carry every time I visit home. I feel unsafe visiting my friends and brother already (hence the LTC application), and this doesn't help.

Good luck Lynners and fight back or get out if you can. :(

Good luck Lynners and fight back or get out if you can. :(

one of the things that pissed me off so bad was my whole street - when i still lived there. all good people, hard working ect.. but they were SHEEP!

"no one saw nothing" [rolleyes]

the day the movers came i had a few of them come up to me and thank me for standing up for our neighborhood. [rolleyes] yeah, whatever, my house and car got shot up for other peoples problems...

[rofl]

they actually got "clips" right this time.... right?

http://www.itemlive.com/articles/2009/06/09/news/news01.txt

Lynn police raid seizes multiple guns, ammunition, drugs

By Jill Gadsby / The Daily Item

LYNN - Following a spate of eight shootings over the weekend, Lynn police on Monday seized five weapons and kept hundreds of grams of cocaine off the street.

Although police have not connected Johnny Rodriguez, 37, of 8 Carlton St., Apt. 2, to any of last weekend's violence, he was arrested amid a Gang Unit investigation of the shootings.

Police executing a search warrant at Rodriguez's apartment Monday found a Chinese SKS 7.62MM rifle with three fully loaded clips, a .22 caliber rifle, a .25 fully-loaded semi-automatic handgun, a fully loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun and a .38 revolver. The SKS rifle was lying on Rodriguez's bed, readied for use. In addition to the weapons, seven boxes of ammunition were recovered.

Police also recovered nearly 300 grams of cocaine, 2-3 ounces of marijuana and $3,000-$4,000 in U.S. currency. Rodriguez was found hiding in a back hallway closet and was placed in custody.

The events leading up to Rodriguez' arrest began when Sgt. Edward Nardone, the officer in charge of the department's Gang Unit, attempted to stop a gray Infiniti sports sedan allegedly driven by Rodriguez on Saturday. Police confirmed Rodriguez has several outstanding warrants for his arrest and previous information obtained by the Lynn Police had indicated that he was in possession of a firearm. Rodriguez failed to stop for the sergeant and a pursuit was initiated, but Rodriguez was able to elude capture Saturday.

The Lynn Police then set up surveillance of Rodriguez's 8 Carlton St. apartment early Monday morning. Through that surveillance and other information obtained in their investigation, police sought a search warrant the second floor of the apartment. Based on the highly developed suspicion that Rodriguez was armed with an illegal firearm, the Lynn Police Special Response Team, a high-risk entry and apprehension unit, was used to serve the warrant.

Rodriguez is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday morning in Lynn District Court. A full list of charges was not complete Monday night; however Rodriguez will be facing substantial weapons and drug-related charges in addition to the existing warrant charges, police said.

Police reiterated that, as of Monday evening, Rodriguez has not been connected with any of the weekend shootings which are currently being investigated by the Criminal Investigation Division and Gang Unit. Those shootings began on Neptune Street on Saturday, where two male teenagers were shot in the chest and abdomen and the suspect fled in a gray Nissan. Gunfire continued on Lawton Avenue, then Lowell Street, North Common at Park streets, Elm at South Common and Sheridan streets.

yeah, i love the buzz words.

Police executing a search warrant at Rodriguez's apartment Monday found a Chinese SKS 7.62MM rifle with three fully loaded clips, a .22 caliber rifle, a .25 fully-loaded semi-automatic handgun, a fully loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun and a .38 revolver. The SKS rifle was lying on Rodriguez's bed, readied for use. In addition to the weapons, seven boxes of ammunition were recovered.

I think I'll start drinking in downtown Lynn again.

I'll leave the guns home, but I'll bring my tomahawk. After all, it looks like it's turning into Indian Country.

Substitute the SKS with an AR15 and the 9MM for a .40 S&W and they could have been in my house, of course the ammo box quantity is a little low.[smile]

it's 'cause partially loaded mags are safer. They've been proven by Carolyn McCarthy to be significantly safer than shoulder thingys and fully loaded mags.

one of the things that pissed me off so bad was my whole street - when i still lived there. all good people, hard working ect.. but they were SHEEP!

When people stop treating a neighborhood like their home, bad things happen. [angry] Unfortunately, sometime you have to fight for your home.

a .25 fully-loaded semi-automatic handgun,

A fully loaded .25? What, is that like a "fully loaded Geo Metro"?

I swear those guns are only good for criminal charges. [laugh]

Originally Posted by chetD

More than likely the working class as well or they would move if they could afford it.

http://www.itemlive.com/articles/2009/06/29/news/news01.txt

LYNN - Violence once again erupted on the streets of Lynn over the weekend.

The first of two shootings, which both took place early Saturday, occurred on Sheridan Street around 12:45 a.m., and the second at 21 Morris Street around 1:30 a.m.

Numerous shell casings were found at both scenes, where three separate people were shot on Morris Street — one in the leg, one in the calf and the other in the buttocks.

It is unclear how many people were injured on Sheridan Street.

Lynn Police did not say whether arrests have been made in connection with either shooting, but a source close to the police said there weren’t any serious injuries and that the incidents were gang-related

Both addresses have been hot beds of gang activity. The house at 21 Morris St. was listed in court documents as the home address of Bloods gang member Kevin Keo, who is currently awaiting trial for the ambush shooting murder of Cristian Vargas-Martinez, 18, outside a Bennett Street restaurant in 2007.

Keo, and his alleged co-conspirator, Bonrad Sok, shot Vargas-Martinez in retaliation for an incident where Crips members apparently slashed Keo with a machete on his hand and wrist. Sok was sentenced to life in prison for the murder.

The 21 Morris St. house was also riddled with bullets on March 8 of this year, but no one inside was injured.

The area in which the Sheridan Street shooting occurred is located within feet from a known Crip gang house at 85 Sheridan St., where a melee erupted last year during an alleged birthday party gone bad which resulted in the arrest of 13 individuals amid complaints of police brutality.
One of those arrested for the melee was the now-deceased Vargas-Martinez.

Seven of those arrested were found guilty of a variety of charges — from inciting a riot to disorderly conduct — and one received a 90-day jail term.

Police said gunshots were fired in the area of 83-85 Sheridan St. on March 14 of this year, six days after the same type of incident at 21 Morris St.

Between 2006 and September 2007, Lynn police responded to Sheridan Street address 22 times.

[rolleyes] bunch a little bitch gangbangers only manage to hit each other in ass & legs.

Between 2006 and September 2007, Lynn police responded to Sheridan Street address 22 times.
The house should be leveled if police have to respond that many times.
It's going to be a wild summer here if the weather ever gets really good. As long as they keep it between the gangs and don't have collateral damage, I hope it continues until they are all gone!
This is why I carry and never go to that side of town.

Last week I was talking to my father who was talking to one of the Lynn cops he knew earlier in the day. Even the cop was saying the city is getting pretty bad these days. He started to explain that they have a lot more gang problems that don't even make the paper some days. Then he started to get into concealed carry. He was saying it took him a long time to carry concealed when he was off duty. Now he said due to the gang problems the city is having that he won't leave the house without his gun.

[rofl]

i remember watching the movie "Colors" back in teh 80's and feeling the same exact way. want to raise my blood pressure? find a way to include me in other peoples problems... wether intentional or not, i will fix the situation as advantageous to my family and i [wink]

been there done that

Back
Top Bottom