Leather IWB holster For Sig P365?

Ordered a kusiak old fashion American or something. Tuckable with cut out for red dot and reinforced with a 15 degree cant. We'll see how it is in 3 months! I really wanted as slim as possible but the reinforced didn't look much thicker. I don't have any immediate plans for a red dot so I hope that feature won't affect function.

And a vedder rapid tuck just to compare and because I'm impatient.

How do you like the Kusiak vs the Vedder? I'm also between those two for my Sig P239 - Kusiak American or Vedder LightTuck for appendix carry.

as this older thread was bumped, I perused and saw some talk of kydex holster options. I will post this for others who may see this thread in the future and are considering a kydex option. I have no affiliation to the business, but:
Tree of Liberty Holsters are a nice kydex holster option made by one of our own NESers, @5811 . small business, local to the Northeast, and a nice guy to boot.

disclaimer* ymmv on the nice guy part;)[smile]

The kusiak is great. I don't think I even bothered with the vedder after seeing it.
I bought a Kusiak original design when I bought my 938 thinking it was a cheap holster to get me by until I could find a nice leather custom holster. I have yet to get another one as the Kusiak exceeded my expectations. I actually won another one from a giveaway they were having for a j frame. I already had an iwb for it and asked if they would make one for my Seecamp. They did. Quality and comfort is what I think of them. They use urethane or something similar to stabilize the leather.

I bought a Kusiak original design when I bought my 938 thinking it was a cheap holster to get me by until I could find a nice leather custom holster. I have yet to get another one as the Kusiak exceeded my expectations. I actually won another one from a giveaway they were having for a j frame. I already had an iwb for it and asked if they would make one for my Seecamp. They did. Quality and comfort is what I think of them. They use urethane or something similar to stabilize the leather.
The only "issue" I have with it is the clip comes loose a couple times a year.

Would you get it without the wing/claw again or with it?

I love leather holsters but not for the 365. Vedder light tuck with the claw and haven’t looked back.

I have my 365 in this setup too. It’s great, but after seeing these Kusiak reviews, I may just get one to see how it is.

I prefer blued guns and leather holsters but that's a bad combination. My son and godson bitched at me for years to get a plastic gun and a plastic holster which I didn't want to do but my beautiful Colt 1911 was rusty by the end of the day. The leather holds moisture and rusted the gun. Now I carry a Shield in a Kydex holster and don't have a problem. Not as elegant but hopefully no one will see it.

Back
Top Bottom