Leather IWB holster For Sig P365?

I'm looking at the Desantis Osprey and Cozy Partner. Prefer the two strap on the Cozy Partner. Who has either and your experience please.
Anyone with other leather holsters they like please chime in.
Thanks Al

i went over that with small glocks so with 365 did not even try. any leather iwb holster collapses lips when you insert the gun back and it is not safe. i am not excessively fat - 210lbs 6" but i got a bit of the beer sack there and it is not working well at all with soft leather.
kydex is way better as it will remain sturdy between the belt and flesh pressing on it. you can find combination designs with leather layer on the inside side to make it easier on the body, but with the core kydex insert to cradle the gun. something like that, for an example:

i went over that with small glocks so with 365 did not even try. any leather iwb holster collapses lips when you insert the gun back and it is not safe. i am not excessively fat - 210lbs 6" but i got a bit of the beer sack there and it is not working well at all with soft leather.
kydex is way better as it will remain sturdy between the belt and flesh pressing on it. you can find combination designs with leather layer on the inside side to make it easier on the body, but with the core kydex insert to cradle the gun. something like that, for an example:
Nice one but I'd like the clip higher to make the gun sit lower.

Last edited:
I have been using a Cozy Partner for years. It is not only my favorite it is one of the best holster I have ever used and I can recommend this holster for a comfortable every day use

Milt Sparks Summer Special II, reinforced, won't collapse. Horsehide wears like iron.
Summer Special 2 | Milt Sparks Holsters

However, Sparks Holsters take 24 weeks and can be pricey, a good second choice is Muddy River Tactical, tuckable kydex:

Milt Sparks often has those in stock for certain firearms. P365 is in stock:

I have one of those but I'm kind of lazy about the belt loops. Prefer Garrett Industries (leather interior bonded to kydex) cause the belt clips are much faster for the lazy.

Last edited:
I have a Master’s Premium Leather Holster for my M&P Shield and I like it a lot… I’m sure it would work with the P365, just give them a call to see which is compatible (my M&P holster is compatible with the G43, for example)

Anyone have the N8 Tactical?
I have the N8 full coverage IWB holster (not the micro). I hate getting chaffed and it’s full grip coverage is excellent. The 365 grip covers aren’t as sandpaper rough as my MP45 (which rubbed my side raw until I slapped talons on it), but still good coverage.

One gripe: the N8 “twist” lock is awful. The rest of the holster is amazing, but that one feature is a love it or hate it deal.

I took the grinder to the plastic piece and got rid of the twist bump so I can draw without the magic twist you need to perfect “just right” to get your gun out. I can understand for OWB, to keep the local AntiFA from killing you with your own gun, but IWB it’s dangerous IMO since you really have to practice the twist to get the gun out at all. Just file it off.

I have the N8 full coverage IWB holster (not the micro). I hate getting chaffed and it’s full grip coverage is excellent. The 365 grip covers aren’t as sandpaper rough as my MP45 (which rubbed my side raw until I slapped talons on it), but still good coverage.

One gripe: the N8 “twist” lock is awful. The rest of the holster is amazing, but that one feature is a love it or hate it deal.

I took the grinder to the plastic piece and got rid of the twist bump so I can draw without the magic twist you need to perfect “just right” to get your gun out. I can understand for OWB, to keep the local AntiFA from killing you with your own gun, but IWB it’s dangerous IMO since you really have to practice the twist to get the gun out at all. Just file it off.
UPDATE: I just ordered the new "G2" leather IWB's. Will report back when they arrive.

UPDATE: I just ordered the new "G2" leather IWB's. Will report back when they arrive.
The new N8 P365 IWB (next to N8 MP45 IWB for comparison). It’s leather+neoprene vs hardshell but full handle coverage is good.

E820B00A-011E-4B56-AE44-8D3EDEFCF54B.jpeg

Attachments

• 4127511F-C3C7-4C76-B2DE-C04E529C484A.jpeg
    4127511F-C3C7-4C76-B2DE-C04E529C484A.jpeg
    464 KB · Views: 6
so, after driving 9hrs with my current kydex one and getting a bit of a blister i decided to try this cheap one - it seems to be capable to accommodate p365 with a tlr6.
View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XS543X6
in the reviews somebody posted it fits p365 ok. better be true.
will see how 'fantastic' that will be. i had 2 leather ones before made to fit a gun with a light and both were crappy.
but i want something soft now, and compact enough not to rub at appendix placement while seating and driving.
1633970633671.png

PS. i received it, it is OK. gun fits fine, and it is soft. exactly what i wanted.

Last edited:
Milt Sparks VM II for the win but you need some $$$ (not cheap) and patience for the long lead time. It’s worth it in the long run (most comfortable holster I’ve ever owned - I have at least 4) but most folks won’t spend the $$$ or wait the time. To me it’s a long term investment so I’ll buy an inexpensive kydex if I cant wait to carry my new piece or I’ll just keep carrying my usual edc until my new VM II holster arrives. I found that you learn to have a lot of patience as you get older…

Not to say don’t get a leather IWB for your P365 - go for it.

If you want a Kydex OWB option, the below is the best of several I’ve tried. The paddle looks off but is rock solid - no rocking and does not come loose. And it’s supper minimal. While Safariland makes a great little Level 2 one, it cannot take an optic. I had planned to keep my P365 OEM but put on a threaded barrel and compensator. I also found my arms were too short to see iron sights so am putting a Holosun 507kx2 on a milled slide, ditching the rear iron sight. 7CFFF6B9-91AE-4AED-8FD3-4C503AFEFDAE.jpeg

I just got my kusiak and I love it, the pictures don’t do it justice. It’s super comfortable
Ordered a kusiak old fashion American or something. Tuckable with cut out for red dot and reinforced with a 15 degree cant. We'll see how it is in 3 months! I really wanted as slim as possible but the reinforced didn't look much thicker. I don't have any immediate plans for a red dot so I hope that feature won't affect function.

And a vedder rapid tuck just to compare and because I'm impatient.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom