• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lead time question - Non-Res license coming up for renewal.....

Actually, I've got quite a few months before my NH Non-Res license expires (Sep 14). Given the insane wait time we have here in MA, I was wonder how early I need to get the paper work in for the renewal these days? I think it only took less than 30 days the last time, but that was then and this is now. Thx, Brian.

Actually, I've got quite a few months before my NH Non-Res license expires (Sep 14). Given the insane wait time we have here in MA, I was wonder how early I need to get the paper work in for the renewal these days? I think it only took less than 30 days the last time, but that was then and this is now. Thx, Brian.

I just received notice from NH State Police that my non-resident Pistol Permit expires soon. They sent along an application in case I wanted to renew. Given this information, I don't think you have anything to worry about. NH is efficient.
Best regards.

Update: Permit arrived on the 24th. 17 days from sending renewal to receiving it.

Last edited:
New applicants are taking 2-3 weeks at most right now.

You won't have any issues.

Is this still the case? They received mine on May 16, and nothing yet. USPS money order tracking shows not cashed yet. Yesterday was three weeks. Should I give it more time, or is there a number I can call to check status? I was hoping to have it before the car shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom