Last one of the year...

Wish me luck.
I am going out to Western MA with Kim's dad tonight. Tomorrow will be the last day of the season for me. I took my 50cal. Hawkin out of the safe last night to check it over. Good thing I did. I noticed some crud in the nipple so I tried to blow some air through the barrel, nothing. So I took her down, and flushed with HOT water. No water was making it out. I poked into the hole with a tooth pick, and it started to trickle out. After a couple of minutes, and repeated fresh hot water into the barrel the water was flowing freely. Damn good thing I thought to check it out.

So tomorrow will close the deer season for me, I am really hoping on getting something.

I will post a report either tomorrow night or Sat.

Adam

Wish me luck.
I am going out to Western MA with Kim's dad tonight. Tomorrow will be the last day of the season for me. I took my 50cal. Hawkin out of the safe last night to check it over. Good thing I did. I noticed some crud in the nipple so I tried to blow some air through the barrel, nothing. So I took her down, and flushed with HOT water. No water was making it out. I poked into the hole with a tooth pick, and it started to trickle out. After a couple of minutes, and repeated fresh hot water into the barrel the water was flowing freely. Damn good thing I thought to check it out.

So tomorrow will close the deer season for me, I am really hoping on getting something.

Adam

Wish me luck.

Adam

Good Luck! I got skunked this year (so little time to go out with a
baby at home) but I've found my spots for next year. I plan
on hitting it hard in the fall by adding archery and black powder
to my mix to increase the days of hunting.

F

F

F

Well... Kim's Grandfather (mothers father) had to be taken to the emergency room this afternoon. So going out tonight for a tomorrow hunt is out. Kim's dad did mention about leaving very early in the morning, so if things are looking good for her Grandfather tonight we might still be able to make the trip in the AM.

I hope it goes through, but if it doesn't... Well, family ALWAYS come first.

Adam

Well... Kim's Grandfather (mothers father) had to be taken to the emergency room this afternoon. So going out tonight for a tomorrow hunt is out. Kim's dad did mention about leaving very early in the morning, so if things are looking good for her Grandfather tonight we might still be able to make the trip in the AM.

Adam

Adam

Back
Top Bottom