• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LARUE MBT-2S

1903Collector

NES Member
Anyone use this trigger, I just bought two of them. The reviews seem to be pretty good and the price is nice. Seems like most of the quality 2 stage triggers are drying up.

I have one bnib sitting a few feet away. Ordered the upper through Wing Tactical earlier tonight so hopefully I can give you a review soon enough.

i've used them on several rifles and am happy with them. They are reliable. I might use something else for a precision AR, but for most purposes they are fine. Much nicer than gritty mil spec stuff.

i've used them on several rifles and am happy with them. They are reliable. I might use something else for a precision AR, but for most purposes they are fine. Much nicer than gritty mil spec stuff.
how's it compared to say a Geissele SSA-E? (if you can make that comparison). I picked Geissele because that has been my go-to trigger for builds for a couple years now but they are nowhere to be found, the Larue looks like a nice alternative, and nothing from Larue has ever disappointed me.

The Geissele SSA-E is a really nice trigger, with a pretty light trigger pull weight. For a precision semi-auto, where you are taking your time to break a good shot (like maybe a PRS match), I like it a lot. The LaRue has a heavier trigger pull (more like the Geissele SSA), but still has a crisp break. I find it more appropriate for situations when your heart rate and adrenaline might be high. They are both good triggers.

Back
Top Bottom