• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Large format photos of Linsky, Patrick and Rosenthal?

here is you, not sure which is which though [hmmm]

deluxe-devil-mask.jpg
deluxe-devil-mask.jpg
deluxe-devil-mask.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

... no wait, I got another one of Linsky:

sheepsex2.jpg

Linsky has spearheaded campaign to decriminalize bestiality right before his divorce from a human woman ... you make your own conclusions

Last edited:
I have some ideas for rally signs.

I'm conflicted about this idea. While I personally agree with your sentiment, I think such signs could be counter-productive. Let me explain why:

These kind of signs are usually ad hominim (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem) attacks. We need to be attacking the arguments rather than the person making the argument. We have to convince enough of the people who voted for and re-elected Obama, Patrick, and Linsky that we are right. These politicians may have done something else that other people like, such as help push through a new high school in Natick. If we attack them personally we might lose the potential support of people who might otherwise side with us.

I'm conflicted about this idea. While I personally agree with your sentiment, I think such signs could be counter-productive. Let me explain why:

These kind of signs are usually ad hominim (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem) attacks. We need to be attacking the arguments rather than the person making the argument. We have to convince enough of the people who voted for and re-elected Obama, Patrick, and Linsky that we are right. These politicians may have done something else that other people like, such as help push through a new high school in Natick. If we attack them personally we might lose the potential support of people who might otherwise side with us.

+1 ^^^ THIS.

Excellent point. It's not the person that is bad, it the legislation that if faulty / bad. NO, I do not like Deval Patrick. We need to be united with our message, stopping the new restrictions. I agree with JJ4 we need to do it, without slamming the people we dislike with a passion.

+1 ^^^ THIS.

Excellent point. It's not the person that is bad, it the legislation that if faulty / bad. NO, I do not like Deval Patrick. We need to be united with our message, stopping the new restrictions. I agree with JJ4 we need to do it, without slamming the people we dislike with a passion.

Based on someone's actions, would calling that person an enemy of the Constitution (particularly of the Second Amendment) be out of line? I think not. Nevertheless thanks for your comments.

- - - Updated - - -

509abe8464142.image.jpg

best I could find

Is that the right Rosenthal?

Based on someone's actions, would calling that person an enemy of the Constitution (particularly of the Second Amendment) be out of line? I think not. Nevertheless thanks for your comments.

I think that's probably ok, but probably not extremely helpful. It's germane to the issue and IMO it's accurate. What we absolutely want to avoid is things that are unrelated to the issues, such as "Linsky didn't pay his taxes", or pictures with Hitler mustaches drawn on them, etc. I think the question is, however, does the message you're saying help educate or convince those in the middle?

would calling that person an enemy of the Constitution (particularly of the Second Amendment) be out of line?
NO... They most definetely could be an enemy of the Constitution !!!

It's a fine line...

I think that's probably ok, but probably not extremely helpful. It's germane to the issue and IMO it's accurate. What we absolutely want to avoid is things that are unrelated to the issues, such as "Linsky didn't pay his taxes", or pictures with Hitler mustaches drawn on them, etc. I think the question is, however, does the message you're saying help educate or convince those in the middle?

Thank You.

It's about getting the correct message across to the masses and to get them to see our viewpoint.

Last edited:

**** you, dude. What are your ideas, other than talking down to everyone and spreading your "everyone play nice" bullshit?

yeah, and Mussolini made the trains run on time.

these pillow biters must own their vile words.

Back
Top Bottom