• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lady freaking out over Armed Arab Business Owners in Chicago: Mad at Arabs using guns to prevent her from looting

You know what is funny. If MA had zero gun laws, say 18 and federal background check there would be Boomers posting threads about joggers at the gun shops and ranges, that while having marginally better English, would be much the same as what she was saying.

Wonder if she was one of the ones bitching about the cops letting the Latin Kings handle business in their own neighborhoods?
You bet your ass there was no looting there either.

Pretty sure that’s the definition of community policing. Open carry is an exoskeletal defense mechanism just as a police uniform is. An outward display of power meant to deter those that wish to commit felonious acts.

Get used to it, lady.

I wonder how much of my tax dollars paid for her car, phone and teeth.
She can afford that stuff because you pay for everything else. If theres one thing that completely infuriates ghetto goblins its having to pay for necessities with their own cash. That's your job.

She was asking the musical question
whether it was legal for those furriners
to have guns.

I know that's Chicago not the PRM, but for grins
in the Instapundit Reader Comments I linked Fletcher v. Haas
and quoted the ruling's conclusion:
I conclude the Massachusetts firearms regulatory regime as applied to the individual plaintiffs, contravenes the Second Amendment. Accordingly I GRANT Fletcher and Pryal's motion for summary judgment ... and direct that judgment enter enjoining denial of firearm licenses and permits to them solely on the basis of their permanent resident alien status.

Scored an upvote.

So I've got that going for me,
which is nice.

One in five chance her "cuzn" will be able to crack the case...
You write that like you expect
her cousin would actually try to find
whoever brought us peace and quiet in our time
by busting a cap on her; LOL.

Back
Top Bottom