L.T.C

I got denied my L.T.C from the town of Harwich,I want to appeal before 90 days is up were do i go and what do i do? Go easy on me.

Sorry to hear about your denial. Good luck on your appeal.

And, as will likely be recommended by others with more experience, time to lawyer up.

Best,

Rich

As others have said, get yourself a firearms attorney pronto, and don't post any details here until after the situation is resolved.

Best of luck.

i agree depending on how important this is to you id get a lawyer, and be patient

It should be VERY important to him if (s)he ever wants a permit somewhere else or to buy a firearm, because (s)he has the 'DENIED' on her/his record and it'll follow her/him around EVERYWHERE if s(he) wants to be a gun owner.

It should be VERY important to him if (s)he ever wants a permit somewhere else or to buy a firearm, because (s)he has the 'DENIED' on her/his record and it'll follow her/him around EVERYWHERE if s(he) wants to be a gun owner.

+1 - call a firearms lawyer ASAP and then become religious...

I got denied my L.T.C from the town of Harwich,I want to appeal before 90 days is up were do i go and what do i do? Go easy on me.

find a good lawyer and fill out an appeal and fight till u run out of appeals one guy i know fought twice with a different lawyer each time he won.

What was the reason for denial? Can you provide more info?

Unsuitable? In that case lawyer up and fight it.

DUI, Felony charge? Forget about it.

Doobie is right, a denial will follow you EVERYWHERE, except Alaska and Vermont unless it is a federal thing, then you're SOL.

Good luck.

Last edited:
What was the reason for denial? Can you provide more info?

Unsuitable? In that case lawyer up and fight it.

DUI, Felony charge? Forget about it.

Doobie is right, a denial will follow you EVERYWHERE, except Alaska and Vermont unless it is a federal thing, then you're SOL.

Good luck.

beat me to it...

We should also clarify, were you denied altogether, or were you restricted or B-rammed?

Welcome to NES, although I wish the current circumstances were better for you.

Call a lawyer, don't give us (or any public forum) details until after you get your situation straightened out. Although we're all curious, we can wait. [grin]

Back
Top Bottom