L.A.’s Arms Race of the Affluent

First thing I thought of.
I know a gal from Bogota.
She explained the rules to me.
No jewelry in public , shit rats even carry garden shears to snip off fingers to get rings faster.
Even if you got money , drive a shit box . it lessens the likely hood of being carjacked and or held for ransom.
No less that six people it your going to the bus stop and things like that .
The gangs pay off the cops to control intersections. Stop at a light at your own peril.
No one is coming to help you.
Ya know, that reads like lyrics from the Eagles or Warren Zevon...[shocked]

While I like seeing more gun owners, this pisses me off. All these super rich libs that stood by and supported every f***ing stupid nonsensical gun control law over the past half century is now scerd of the society that they helped build.

On top of that, all of the hard working folks out there can’t afford this “consigliere service” and are on their own while the rich libtards get the ability to protect themselves.

It should be the opposite.

First thing I thought of.
I know a gal from Bogota.
She explained the rules to me.
No jewelry in public , shit rats even carry garden shears to snip off fingers to get rings faster.
Even if you got money , drive a shit box . it lessens the likely hood of being carjacked and or held for ransom.
No less that six people it your going to the bus stop and things like that .
The gangs pay off the cops to control intersections. Stop at a light at your own peril.
No one is coming to help you.
rusty-car-vinyl-wrap-vw-van-clyde-wraps-fb.jpg

Modern problems, modern solutions.

rusty-car-vinyl-wrap-vw-van-clyde-wraps-fb-jpg.569363

Modern problems, modern solutions.
Reptar approves.
fef8cc7edddb8a3d03b1e45a1c267714.gif

Back
Top Bottom