KSG 25

Its ridiculous, it defeats the whole purpose of the original design. But Im sure there's plenty O'Tools who will rush out and throw their money out the window. Youll see them here for $1800 soon I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I mean, originally the point was to both decrease OAL and increase capacity, right? So this says screw OAL but capacity out the wazoo. I could see somebody wanting a pump action, fixed magazine weapon with a 25 round capacity; depending on where they live it could help them negotiate tough laws. If it feeds minishells all the better... Right?

Still not my bag of chips, but I get it.

Looks weird with a 30 inch barrel on a ksg shotgun. I think of the ksg as a close range home defense gun. The 30 inch barrel defeats the purpose for home defense since it's so long it can't be easily manipulated in a hallway. I'd rather have an 18.5 inch barrel with a drum mag full of shells if you want more capacity. That said you could likely get this long ksg in MA but not a drum of shells because of the MA assault weapons ban.

This is awesome. If I read right it's still shorter than your average run of the mill 870/500 so it still accomplishes its goal of being short and increasing capacity. On top of that you get 3x as many shells.

Plus cool factor is off the charts. Maybe that's just because as a mass resident I have an unhealthy obsession with magazine capacity.

Back
Top Bottom