Kriss Vector Magazines

jeepsrt8

NES Member
Good Morning,

I recently purchased a Kriss Vector and was looking for pre-ban Glock magazines that work with the vector. Has anyone used OEM pre-ban Glock U-Notch or square notch magazine with the Vector and if so did you run into any issues? Do aftermarket magazines from USA Mags, KCI, Scherer, or Promag work with the Vector?

Thanks for the help.

In my one day episode ,the unotch ‘s did not reliably feed or hold the bolt open after the last round.
It was a friends Kriss and my mags. The mags worked fine in the G21, and we had no problem with his neutered square notches. Ymmv

U notches do not work well in the Vector or in the Ruger PC9. Square notches are good to go in any PCC. U notches only seem to work reliably in pistols. I have never tried aftermarket magazines.

You can get the extensions from Kriss to up the capacity to 30+ rounds.

Be prepared to cough up about $200 for a square notch.... prices have been hovering around there for some time now

the short answer to your question is no
the vector likes newer production glock mags with good springs
i would not dick around with U notches or non-OEM mags

If the U-notch magazine is defective, repair it with a new magazine tube.
Good Morning,

I recently purchased a Kriss Vector and was looking for pre-ban Glock magazines that work with the vector. Has anyone used OEM pre-ban Glock U-Notch or square notch magazine with the Vector and if so did you run into any issues? Do aftermarket magazines from USA Mags, KCI, Scherer, or Promag work with the Vector?

Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom