Kraut Guns

Some day, I'll take the time to take some decent pics of everything, but here is a pic of some of my WW2 Kraut guns.
MP44, PPK, Luger, and 2 K98s

2006330161131_kraut2.jpg

Last edited:
How in the world did you wind up getting an MP44? Especially here in Mass.
I see you live in the south shore area, so do I. Where do you shoot? I wanna see that sucker rattle off some rounds.[smile]

I keep telling myself I gotta get a Mauser for my collection, but I guess I'm too fussy and too cheap as I want a Nazi marked version in excellent shape for very little money.

I've got a Nazi marked P38 coming to me someday, when my father doesn't want it anymore.

Milsurps 4 Me said:
How in the world did you wind up getting an MP44? Especially here in Mass.
I see you live in the south shore area, so do I. Where do you shoot? I wanna see that sucker rattle off some rounds.[smile]

Found the MP44 local, It one of the MG's I had always wanted, so I jumped on it. I do most of my shooting at Hanson Rod & Gun. I don't take it out nearly as much as my other MG's, but it comes out some time. Until recently ammo has been real hard to come by, so I always "rolled my own". Now there in some new stuff available, So I'll grab a few cases while it is around.

securityboy said:
Found the MP44 local, It one of the MG's I had always wanted, so I jumped on it. I do most of my shooting at Hanson Rod & Gun. I don't take it out nearly as much as my other MG's, but it comes out some time. Until recently ammo has been real hard to come by, so I always "rolled my own". Now there in some new stuff available, So I'll grab a few cases while it is around.

a friend of a friend does that. i had a chance to shoot his mp44, it was amazing. that has to be top on my list of coolest guns ive ever shot (up there with the 51 and am. 180)

securityboy said:
Quick question (maybe a stupid one) but can everyone see my picture? I did the whole thing when I posted but all I see when I come here is the URL to my pic, not the actual picture. Did I mess up???[/QUOTE]
Just the URL, no actual pic in the post.

I'll venture a guess . . .

I'll bet the IMG tag only works on .jpg, .gif files which is not what this URL points to.

Derek or Dave are likely to know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom