Killer On The Run: Missing NH couple Djeswende and Stephen Reid found dead in woods with multiple gunshot wounds - CCW Next Time

This kind of thing is why I carry everywhere. Especially at Home where you stupidly least expect it.
If you are walking in the woods and someone ambushed you from cover you are not defending that. When they recover the body they will find your carry of choice in its holster.
Of course I carry everywhere but still...

So was a Massachusetts democrat or not? I hear they are the ones ruining NH.

As to the crime itself, not much you can do unless you are armed and see it coming. I walk a few times a week on a local trail that is fairly empty most days. I may pass a couple other people.

I always try to look them in the eye and smile as they approach, but you never know. If they were to attack as soon as we passed, I’d likely not get my gun out.
Yup, I'm carrying my Glock in a shoulder holster now when I walk the bike trail. Amazing what you learn when walking there, I'm getting sick of picking up the empty nip bottles everywhere. I'm becoming familiar with some of the "scruffier" folks in the neighborhood.

My method of carry allows for the active caressing while passing others. And yes it’s all about the read. If I don’t like what I see I’ll stop walking and step off the trail. I don’t give a f***…

Well that was unexpected. I don't see any point in going from Vermont to Manchester to shoot a harmless random couple in the woods.aune they thought he needed help and that freaked him out.

Back
Top Bottom