Kerry Healey's message to sportsman

Sounds like the same stuff NRA "protects",hunting and fishing.To me,this is the standard response and neither party will challenge the hunting aspects of owning firearms.

So far the only politician that has said anything of substance regarding guns is Frisoli.

frisoli

Greg, i'm having some concerns over Larry Frisoli. I have not seen any signs,
nothing on TV, or radio, or the newspaper. On the other hand i've hand not seen anything from the (this hurts to say) ouch Reily clone.

I have sent email to his campaign twice for signs stickers etc. Maybe
he is waiting until we get closer to election....

JimB

Greg, i'm having some concerns over Larry Frisoli. I have not seen any signs,
nothing on TV, or radio, or the newspaper. On the other hand i've hand not seen anything from the (this hurts to say) ouch Reily clone.

I have sent email to his campaign twice for signs stickers etc. Maybe
he is waiting until we get closer to election....

JimB
Jim, I was perturbed, too, because it took so long for them to contact me. There are only two of his office staff and Larry himself working on his campaign. Keep trying, they will get back to you.

I have heard Larry ads on radio (WRKO). The more help he gets the better. You're right, Coakly hasn't done any campaigning at all - I've yet to hear anything from her.

Jim, I was perturbed, too, because it took so long for them to contact me. There are only two of his office staff and Larry himself working on his campaign. Keep trying, they will get back to you.

I have heard Larry ads on radio (WRKO). The more help he gets the better. You're right, Coakly hasn't done any campaigning at all - I've yet to hear anything from her.
Could be Frisoli is holding back an all out campaign waiting for Coakley to emerge from the shadows. I've heard some ads for Frisoli, though.

This is THE weirdest attorney general campaign I've ever seen. The democrat isn't doing much campaign, there appears to be no debate happening and the republican party isn't doing crap to support its candidate.

It's almost like nobody even cares about who will be AG except us...

Sounds like the same stuff NRA "protects",hunting and fishing.To me,this is the standard response and neither party will challenge the hunting aspects of owning firearms.

While the NRA is looking to hunters as a source of support (an understandable, but I believe questionable, approach), I have never heard the NRA promote itself as an organization dedicated to "protecting" hunting, still less fishing. It's purpose has always been the promotion of civilian ownership of, and skilled use of, firearms. Since 1968, it has added the specific protection of the Second Amendment to achieve those goals and created the ILA to carry out that function.

Please provide an authentic cite for your allegation that the NRA promotes itself as dedicated to protecting "hunting and fishing."

This is THE weirdest attorney general campaign I've ever seen. The democrat isn't doing much campaign, there appears to be no debate happening and the republican party isn't doing crap to support its candidate.

It's almost like nobody even cares about who will be AG except us...

The democrats are counting on their legion of lemmings to blindly walk into the voting booth and just look for the "D". The Brooksby Village Retirement Community in Peabody tried to schedule debates between all statewide and U.S. congressional candidates. Guess what happened. All the "R"s said yes and the "D"s said no. Rick Barton's campaign launched an Action Alert to his supporters and flooded the radio talk shows, newspapers, and other media outlets with phone calls, emails, and letters about John Tierney refusing to debate. After a couple of callers got on air with Howie Carr, and Michael Graham offered to host a debate between Rick and the magic "8 Ball" sitting in for Tierney, the next day Tierney agreed to a debate. Start the same grassroots campaign to get Coakley into a debate with Larry Frisoli. The media may lean hard to the left, but even they can't stand a politician who tries to dodge the issues.

wrt lack of response by Frisoli, please see my posts from Thursday in the thread about "what I did to help Frisoli today" (Not exact title) for info on what happened and what's going on.

I don't think that the poor excuse for a Republican party in this state actually does anything at all to help any of their candidates!

Back
Top Bottom