Kel-Tecs new .308

I'm kinda in a rush but go to Four Seasons website and go under new long guns and scroll down until you see the link for the youtube site to look at the new NOT MA legal .308, SWEET!

thanks patio for the direct link, I was running out of the office but I wanted to post that before I left. The spent casings are actually trickled out the front of the gun, no more flying brass. I would love to see that thing on a full auto setting with a duel drum

Alright...I will admit that I shoot a poodle killer (.223)...but those guys shooting on the video were being manhandled by that rifle. Do all .308's kick like that?

This trick ejection system looks like a disaster waiting to happen. There is such a thing as "too cute".

Alright...I will admit that I shoot a poodle killer (.223)...but those guys shooting on the video were being manhandled by that rifle. Do all .308's kick like that?

no...since its a keltec im gonna say that the gun is probably mostly plastic meaning its lighter which wont help with recoil...shooting a rifle like a hk or fal in 308 is about equivalent to shooting an ak...for me at least...not mcuh kick...heavy all steel construction dampens the kick alot...i can do a mag dump on my ptr91 just like the first guy i nthe video did and have no problem keepin all my shots on paper making torso hits

This trick ejection system looks like a disaster waiting to happen. There is such a thing as "too cute".

I thought the same thing until I saw a video where they jammed the ejection port into the mud and let it cake. The empty cases pushed out the mud and it kept on functioning.

It doesn't seem to be the usual Kel=tec as the price is over and about what a decent M1A would go for retail.

Looking at the PDF file on the RFB from the Kel-Tec website, I can't see why it's not MA legal:

*No bayonet lug
*No flash suppressor
*No folding or telescoping stock.
*10 round magazine

What am I missing? Why wouldn't this be MA legal?

Looking at the PDF file on the RFB from the Kel-Tec website, I can't see why it's not MA legal:

*No bayonet lug
*No flash suppressor
*No folding or telescoping stock.
*10 round magazine

What am I missing? Why wouldn't this be MA legal?

I can't really tell from the diagram, but it looks like the "sniper" version has a threaded muzzle (with a cap on the end).

It's an easy fix by permanently attaching the cap.

The carbine version has what I assume is a flash suppressor.

Back
Top Bottom