• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kel-Tec Rumor

DickWanner

Banned
So I had kept hearing this rumor that Kel-Tec had stopped production of firearms while they fulfill areospace contracts, but nothing I've found online has been able to substantiate that. Kel-Tec long guns and the P3AT have definitely seemed to dry up with all of my distributors though. We did, however, finally receive a shipment of KSGs today after only seeing two others over the last 10 months. It was strange to see so many of them in the same space.

A0C33319-C754-4527-B6CC-1E0202C257C8-1466-000002524FA50A9D.jpg

I'm not sure if this means they're still producing firearms or if this was still from their last run and if was just tied up in the distribution chain. Unfortunately this barely fills 1/6th of our paid-in-full back orders [laugh].

Just to clarify before I get more PMs, these are NOT for sale. These are for customers who have already paid for them over a year ago. You an place an order though my company but it will probably take you three years to get it at this pace. I have 25 others that I need to deliver first.

Back
Top Bottom