Juvenile Burglar Shot And Killed When West Palm Beach Homeowner Returns Home

True, I hope the homeowner can sleep at night, because "taking a life" cannot be easy. Although, he didn't take a life - he SAVED lives - his own and his family's. As for her POS son "doing whatever he was doing" being gone - good riddance.

Her son was 100% responsible for the "taking of life" during the commission of a felony. Her attitude of not taking responsibility is exactly how he was raised, and why this tragic circumstance transpired.

If I am in that situation and have to decide what to do, I decide to keep my life at any cost, But that's just me

Tim [wink]

BINGO!

Me to the prosecuter:

Sir......I did not want to take that boys life.......But I did want to keep mine!

Obviously, the homeowner made himself a target by having guns. If there were no guns in the house, this poor, upstanding young citizen, who was most likely turning his life around with the help of his rapping career, would never have been tempted into breaking into the house in the first place.

I would not shoot a kid for breaking into my house in the daytime,
but rules of engagement apply as soon as I see a weapon .

Shame, kid was probably just there to use the internet so he could sign up for obamacare. Homeowner came home when he was doing inventory so he could answer that important question asking if there were any guns in the home.

I am actually impressed that the guy showed enough restraint to only shoot him a few times.

With adrenaline pumping I can imagine that guy emptying the firearm and then continuing pulling the trigger until the click click click snapped him out of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom