• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just took this accident report from an involved party at the window

Did you follow how that accident happened? That's impressive. Enjoy your night as it looks like it's off to s good start.

Seriously. This was an adult (aged anyways ) male. I asked him if he was driving a pedal car. He didn't think it was funny.

That needs to go up on the wall of shame. How can he get pissy at you for him being an idiot. Maybe you should have put on some kid gloves to deal with someone like that

That needs to go up on the wall of shame. How can he get pissy at you for him being an idiot. Maybe you should have put on some kid gloves to deal with someone like that

I put him in the "entitled age" bracket, they think theyre owed everything. Plus it didn't help that Im in plain clothes and was mocking him, he probably thought I was the custodian!

So... Ya think the same kid submitted this for geometry homework? [rofl]

View attachment 92914

That's a perfectly correct (albeit very Aspie) answer. The problem should have asked to "Solve for x"

I had one like that in eighth grade, and did something very similar. My algebra teacher assigned me the task of writing the math book company to complain. He was floored when I received a response: "Dear Professor SpaceCritter..."

Back
Top Bottom