• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just to clarify on DRGRANT (Mikes) out and out lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEye

Banned
Here's a copy of my private message to him after being OPENLY insulted, called a ****ing liar, ,living under a rock, etc etc... Great example from a mod..

" If you read my posts, past and present you would know that I genuinely understand the fact of divulging a vendor, and or asking is a no-no. And it's exactly my point.
In true disinformation fashion on your part, and falsely asserted, I HAVE NOT, NOR HAVE I "EVER", asked for a vendors name. EVER!!!
Ill even be glad to give you my password so you can even read my personal messages indefinetly.

I asked if the restrictions, legal or not, applied to business sales only or on mailing components in general overall. (Like father to son in different states)
And asked only if I could either use a remailing service from a free state, or if I could rent a room in NH and simply do a weekly pickup to the vacant property
I've never asked openly or privately anyone's sources. Your a fabricator.
And you shut it down.
So again, read before you reply or close a thread, as what happened there and what you perceive as happening are clearly two different things.....

Last edited:
I don't think anyone can fault you for taking issue with a moderator.....but as I tell the guys that work for me: Say anything you want in private, not in a public forum.

This place is just like a workplace...you don't like what they're doing, leave. Don't start insulting the bosses in front of everyone else.....Just stupid IMHO

IBTL Twice in an hour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

50011272ea02c.jpg

You asked gray area questions regarding feeding devices, the MA AG and interstate commerce. Did you hope some one would explain how to circumnavigate law for you? Out yourself and give the AG more ideas? Bait someone into giving illegal, unscroupulous advice? What was your intent?

You asked gray area questions regarding feeding devices, the MA AG and interstate commerce. Did you hope some one would explain how to circumnavigate law for you? Out yourself and give the AG more ideas? Bait someone into giving illegal, unscroupulous advice? What was your intent?

This.

I'd say IBTL but the mods actually frown on that. I do expect this thread to be closed soon though.

I didn't bring it to the level of slander, or lies, or name calling.
The mod did.
Pardon me for asking a question in a "forum"!
You should definetly ban me for that.
Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom